Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jedimaster1227

The other logos are still possible for use. Really, we don't have a set logo to use for shirts. The idea is that any person that is in group can come wearing any of their [appropriate] Epcot memorabilia. For those of you that are looking at a single shirt, go for it! :D

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Oooo...i really like the idea of Sunshine Seasons for lunch! As ZapperZ pointed out, this way everyone can have many itmes to choose from instead of a set menu.

I like the sounds of that!

:slurp:

jedimaster1227

The Celebration 25 page is now fully updated. The entire page has been setup just for the event with an explaination about Celebration 25 and a registration form for those interested. We are eager to have you all join us!

BSikor

The Celebration 25 page is now fully updated. The entire page has been setup just for the event with an explaination about Celebration 25 and a registration form for those interested. We are eager to have you all join us!

What's the link again? I know we were tossing around a bunch of different domains.

jedimaster1227

Considering the fact that the Registration form has been online for only a few hours, 7 people isn't a bad start. Considering we have a good 8 1/2 months until the event, thats pretty good. 7 people per three hours translates to a number that is too much for Epcot to hold (if I did my math correctly), so that is a pretty good sign! :D

EpcotServo

It's a little to far in the future to be 100% sure about attending, but when your counting heads for a ballpark figure, add two!

kcnole

Were I a single man I'd be there in a heartbeat. I'm still hoping to somehow work this out so I can be there but I have two things working against me big time. I teach college and I don't know how easily they're going to let me cancel a class just so I can go to a theme park anniversary. Secondly, and this is probably the big one, I have a new baby due in early September. So I don't see anyway that the wife is going to let me go to Epcot with a two week old baby at home. If I can't be there in person I'll be there in spirit however.

jedimaster1227

It's a little to far in the future to be 100% sure about attending, but when your counting heads for a ballpark figure, add two!

If you could go ahead and register anyways, so that we may plug you into our roster for now, as we can always remove you if need be. This will help us to see how many people will be attending.

Were I a single man I'd be there in a heartbeat. I'm still hoping to somehow work this out so I can be there but I have two things working against me big time. I teach college and I don't know how easily they're going to let me cancel a class just so I can go to a theme park anniversary. Secondly, and this is probably the big one, I have a new baby due in early September. So I don't see anyway that the wife is going to let me go to Epcot with a two week old baby at home. If I can't be there in person I'll be there in spirit however.

I understand, and like with Jmaxwell, we can figure out a way to have you represented. :wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
If you could go ahead and register anyways, so that we may plug you into our roster for now, as we can always remove you if need be. This will help us to see how many people will be attending.

I understand, and like with Jmaxwell, we can figure out a way to have you represented. :wave:
representin'

thanks

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Should we make it, Michelle respectfully requests as many girlfriends of the male fans attend as possible, so they can all have a good moan at our obsession with the parks :lol:

jedimaster1227

Should we make it, Michelle respectfully requests as many girlfriends of the male fans attend as possible, so they can all have a good moan at our obsession with the parks :lol:

Fair enough. You really can't argue with the ladies... :shrug:

Just a minor piece of news for the readers of WDWMagic that are interested in joining us. If you are 13 or younger and plan on attending the event, you must be accompanied by an adult of 18 or older. This way, we aren't held responsible for any accidents or causes for the park to get involved in any situation. Remember, we do have to give this event a professional approach to it. We do welcome guests of all ages, but Jenn and I cannot be responsible for any situations that could possibly happen during the event. Please do not take this offensively, as we are just doing what we have to do to make this event professional and fun. :wave:

Figments Friend

Original Poster

Hey there Marni1971: If this helps any, tell Michelle that i came up with this idea for a get together for EPCOT, and I"M A GIRL!!!!

Yes folks, even us girls can get overly obsessed with the Parks!!!

:ROFLOL:

napnet

Yes folks, even us girls can get overly obsessed with the Parks!!!

Ha, yeah my wife is starting to get more excited about going than me! She was actually hinting she might want to go for Valentines (this weekend)... I've taught her well... Either way, she's approved us going for this... so we'll be there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom