Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Disney_Freak429

Nice

ummmm, i was going to sleep at the airport. lol :lookaroun

seriously, i might be confirming my trip this morning, not sure..... i wish i could explain more, if things go as planned, i might take you up on this deal and we could both benefit. :wave:
The airport was my #2 option but than I would still have to take a cab to EPCOT lol. The only reason I would even have to stay on property is because i can't drive so instead of spending all my pin cash on cabs I would use dum dum dum Disney transport.:fork: I also have an offer for a ride from someone from All-Star Music to EPCOT that could work out. So keep in touch & hope things work out because without sharing a room with someone I most likely will be sleeping at the airport to save me the cash. To Holly our Soarin' CM I'll make sure we keep proper count I want to make your job as easy as poss. :cool::wave::D With over 500 Disney Freaks at this thing looks like I will have to get onto the party paying VERY soon.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
has anyone suggested that we post some basic pics of each person attending since i really only know people by their avatar. :lol: that is kind of sad.

joel_maxwell

The airport was my #2 option but than I would still have to take a cab to EPCOT lol. The only reason I would even have to stay on property is because i can't drive so instead of spending all my pin cash on cabs I would use dum dum dum Disney transport.:fork: I also have an offer for a ride from someone from All-Star Music to EPCOT that could work out. So keep in touch & hope things work out because without sharing a room with someone I most likely will be sleeping at the airport to save me the cash. To Holly our Soarin' CM I'll make sure we keep proper count I want to make your job as easy as poss. :cool::wave::D With over 500 Disney Freaks at this thing looks like I will have to get onto the party paying VERY soon.
will do.

jedimaster1227

I think these last minute deals are helping us out alot because we now have 518 registered attendees (still not including Jenn or I's parties). So, we have gone up another 13 members since I posted this morning. Let the last minute surges continue. I don't know what I would do if we reached 600 people! :eek:

joel_maxwell

I think these last minute deals are helping us out alot because we now have 516 registered attendees (still not including Jenn or I's parties). So, we have gone up another 13 members since I posted this morning. Let the last minute surges continue. I don't know what I would do if we reached 600 people! :eek:
i registered just a little while ago... are you supposed to get a confirmation email? i havent signed up for the RoE party yet.

EDIT: i wish they would move EMH to october 1 instead of october 2nd

jedimaster1227

i registered just a little while ago... are you supposed to get a confirmation email? i havent signed up for the RoE party yet.

EDIT: i wish they would move EMH to october 1 instead of october 2nd

I did recieve your registration, so congrats! You are a part of our group!

Oh, and we recieved one more registration just minutes ago, putting the count up to 518.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
One quick update before I leave for school. It seems we have had another surge of signups because we now have 503 registered attendees (not including Jenn or I's parties). We've broken the 500 mark! 550, here we come! :lol:

YEEEESSSSSs!!!!!!!!!1

To coin an old WDI phrase: "WE DID IT"!!!!

:sohappy:

Jedimaster, any chance you can PM me with any recent info regarding that new offer you recieved? I am interested in hearing what we MAY have lined up in the pipeline.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Can we still go to Soarin? I am dying to see the CM's face when we say party of 532.:lol:

Ha ha yes! Remember, we need to have that FILMED too!

Yeah, Soarin' all together would ROCK. UoE too...but for me, having us all go see The American Adventure and then have ALL of us singing "Golden Dream" at the end would be absolutely SPINE CHILLINGLINGLY COOL...and tear-jerkingly moving to boot!

Who is up for it?

:)

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I honestly think we should do it. Sure it will take a good hour but it would be well worth it to be able to do some Disney attractions with a 100% Disneyphile riders. Imagine AA with no snoring, UoE with no flash photos, JII with a wait time and Oh Canada where the CM will not have to say please do not sit on the lean rails.:lol:

Heck YEAH! LEt's DO IT!!!

The CM's won't know what him em'.....though at the rate our group is growing, and word is spreading, by the time we actually GET there everyone in the State of Florida will probably know what we will be doing and they will be expecting us!

:ROFLOL:

One thing though...it will be the first time EVER the events Master Yoda noted above would have ever take place in some time. They will love us!

EpcotServo

Yeah, Soarin' all together would ROCK. UoE too...but for me, having us all go see The American Adventure and then have ALL of us singing "Golden Dream" at the end would be absolutely SPINE CHILLINGLINGLY COOL...and tear-jerkingly moving to boot!

Who is up for it?

:)
Better yet, ALL the AA songs! I always do that anyways...
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom