Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jedimaster1227

Well I have even more great news!

Our Orlando Sentinel article has been published in The Daily Reporter (a publication of Walt Disney Entertainment and Planning). And the best part is that it is the headlining article!

I still am working on my suprises, but this one I didn't plan for! Great news for our group! :sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well I have even more great news!

Our Orlando Sentinel article has been published in The Daily Reporter (a publication of Walt Disney Entertainment and Planning). And the best part is that it is the headlining article!

I still am working on my suprises, but this one I didn't plan for! Great news for our group! :sohappy:
That is great news and thanks again for added those kids sized to the cafe press page. I still can not believe that you are only 16! I guess there still is hope for the future and by the way since it seems that you are well on your way to becoming an imagineer my oldest daughter just turned 16.......:lookaroun :D

jedimaster1227

That is great news and thanks again for added those kids sized to the cafe press page. I still can not believe that you are only 16! I guess there still is hope for the future and by the way since it seems that you are well on your way to becoming an imagineer my oldest daughter just turned 16.......:lookaroun :D

True, I am 16 but I do my best to make sure my age doesn't stop me... Are you implying that your daughter likes imagineers? :lookaroun

jedimaster1227

I am implying that her dad needs a good inside source at WDI and can make his daughter like imagineers.:lol:

I'm suprised you still believe that I have sources at the age of 16 (though I seriously do). I'm not making any promises or guarantees, but none the less, I can still give you what information I can offer. So rather than put your daughter's heart on the line, I will be happy to offer you what I can publicly disclose. :wave:

jedimaster1227

Anyways... (if you guys wanna continue that conversation, you have my email address and you can email me there).

So, I was thinking of doing a Skypecast informational meeting for our event... Would anyone be interested? For those of you who don't know a Skypecast is a group audio chat using the program Skype. This way we can get some kind of correspondance going on... Also, I can do some confirmations for people wondering if their registrations have gone through. So what do you think? :lookaroun

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
...Our Orlando Sentinel article has been published in The Daily Reporter (a publication of Walt Disney Entertainment and Planning). And the best part is that it is the headlining article!
From the concept to the execution of our October 1st, all involved should be very proud. It`s nothing short of remarkable. I`m proud just to be a part of it :)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Another forum, i beleive "mousetimes" is the name (it popped up when i did my daily google "Epcot" news search) is having a meet they call "Epcot Thing" on the 1st. Anyone wanna go play ambassador of good will and see about getting them signed up?

Folks there even have posted about hearing about an official rededication and wanting to attend/see it, and i don't think they know our group exists.

coasterphil

Add another one to the dessert party. I figured that I better sign up now before I get down to school and realize that I need to be more frugal. :lol:

jedimaster1227

Another forum, i beleive "mousetimes" is the name (it popped up when i did my daily google "Epcot" news search) is having a meet they call "Epcot Thing" on the 1st. Anyone wanna go play ambassador of good will and see about getting them signed up?

Folks there even have posted about hearing about an official rededication and wanting to attend/see it, and i don't think they know our group exists.

I think they are pretty much set on there own. I'm not sure if anyone there knows about our event, so if anyone is willing to share about our event, that is fine. I'm not looking for people to fight over different events, as this is a celebration in honor of the park, not in our honor.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Oh, totally don't want anyone feeling like it's a battle. You just have the official hookup and i don't want peeps standing around who are fans going "Why are those peeps getting in? What's with the wristbands? Why wasn't I invited?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom