Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jedimaster1227

we will be there not cause of the anniversary but because its the beginning of our honeymooon! hope to see you all there!

Just wondering, if you are going to be there, are you planning to be a part of our group? If so, then we do ask that you register before August 30th. Congrats! :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
May I offer my services?

This will be a day to remember... well, for the rest of my life.
Yes you may. Do you know much about video taping things at WDW? :rolleyes: :lol:

I also promised to take you to dinner next time you hopped the pond so we will need to see what we can work out for that. What dates will you be at WDW?

Disney_Freak429

Also just a thought if anybody wants to do something after the park closes that day I was thinking of heading over to Adventures Club would love for people to join me. Anybody interested?

cb3k

A couple of quick questions...1 where do I officially register and 2 may a disney fan tag along if they are not a member of the boards?? I know there will not be strict regulation, but will it be frowned upon?

jasondiff

A couple of quick questions...1 where do I officially register and 2 may a disney fan tag along if they are not a member of the boards?? I know there will not be strict regulation, but will it be frowned upon?

Registration for the meet:
http://www.freewebs.com/zmanatr/codenamecelebration25.htm

Registration and payment for the dessert party:
Second link below in my sig.

You can bring anyone you want to the meet and the dessert party. The more the better!

jedimaster1227

We welcome anyone that wants to join us. We only ask that they be listed in your registration under your party (or have them register on their own). To be a part of our group, they must be listed on our final roster.

WDWcouple

Made my final payment for the hotel today!!!!

Boardwalk here we comeeeeeeeeeee

PS this is during the F&WF..... look for my wife and I on the cool beer and wine tasting lines ............we'll let ya cut

We wont be at the desert because of a dinner Res... but we will be next to the beer cart at Canada during Illuminations and at Jellyrolls afterwards if anyone is up for hangin

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Just wanted to bump this up.....

I have a friend who is helping me to get in touch with Tony Baxter in the hope that he may take an interest in this little get together. I know Jedimaster is also working on this too...so with a little faith and trust, and some Pixie Dust....who knows?

I also wanted to extend a invitation to all Cm's, Characters, uppers, managers, Imagineers on sight and anyone else remoted connected to the company or the parks to feel more then welcome in joining us. I would really like to see some of you there...and personally meet with as many of you if the situation presents itself. It's people like YOU who carry the torch of EPCOT into the next century, and you should be recognized for that.

So come on by at 10 am Oct 1st behind the Fountain of Nations...on the old' EPCOT Center logo....and meet up with some die-hard Park enthusiests and fans this side of Spaceship Earth! It's going to be GREAT...and the MORE the MERRIER!!!

:wave:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Indeed, but because of the great length and multiple pages of this thread, i did'nt want anyone "new" who may be reading miss out on the invitation.

:king:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just out of curiosity would it be possible to post some pictures and or Bio's of some of the executives that may or may not be coming. I recognize a number of the names but quite honestly with the exception of Joe Rhode I would not know a Disney VP if I tripped over one.

jedimaster1227

Alright everyone... I have a new quick "contest" for those who are interested...

If someone would like to create a text-only logo for Celebration 25, the winning design will be placed on the website and on some possible "items" for the event...

I am looking for submissions to be in by next Monday, so good luck! :wave:

EpcotServo

Alright everyone... I have a new quick "contest" for those who are interested...

If someone would like to create a text-only logo for Celebration 25, the winning design will be placed on the website and on some possible "items" for the event...

I am looking for submissions to be in by next Monday, so good luck! :wave:
Don't you mean slogan?

I'll chip in "The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982"

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom