Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jasondiff

:ROFLOL: In all honesty I`ll be borrowing my dads DV cam again. However, I knew there was a reason I got a new stills camera last Christmas :D

Now all you need is a cordless rechargeable 1.5 million candlepower spotlight in your backpack and 30 friends on either side of you in line at SSE. :lol:

popsicletrees

My mom (Disneybird) and I will be there. We wanted to go the dessert reception that night, but my flight will probably leaving Orlando around that time. We are both looking forward to meeting everyone!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I just sent in our payment!

I'm so excited!!!

Awesome!! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Well as everyone here probably already knows, Spaceship Earth will be closed during the Anniversary get-together. It's a shame, yes, but when you look at it as perhaps THE best "Birthday Present" EPCOT could recieve for it's first 25 Years, i don't feel quite so down about it!

Here's hoping it will be a spectacular enhancement to the original ride thru, and hope it carries us onto the future !

jasondiff

Now all you need is a cordless rechargeable 1.5 million candlepower spotlight in your backpack and 30 friends on either side of you in line at SSE. :lol:

You read my mind.....

Looks like this plan is toast....

But here's a thought. I know they do VIP tours where you can basically hire a tour guide hourly to give you a tour which you can sort of customize. We need to do this and get them to take us inside SSE. Anyone think it's possible?

jedimaster1227

Looks like this plan is toast....

But here's a thought. I know they do VIP tours where you can basically hire a tour guide hourly to give you a tour which you can sort of customize. We need to do this and get them to take us inside SSE. Anyone think it's possible?

I think that the cost is going to run a little high if we do both the Illuminations Dessert Party and such a tour (if we could even get them to let us in), but I would recommend asking your friend who is handling our dessert party.

jasondiff

I think that the cost is going to run a little high if we do both the Illuminations Dessert Party and such a tour (if we could even get them to let us in), but I would recommend asking your friend who is handling our dessert party.

I'll ask her, I really have no idea of the cost but it would be separate from the dessert party, and probably limited to a rather small number of people. But yes, the big question is will they let us in - I'll tell her we're not opposed to wearing hard hats!:lol:

By the way, we're up to 27 on the dessert party with the addition of Eyorefan!

jedimaster1227

I'll ask her, I really have no idea of the cost but it would be separate from the dessert party, and probably limited to a rather small number of people. But yes, the big question is will they let us in - I'll tell her we're not opposed to wearing hard hats!:lol:

By the way, we're up to 27 on the dessert party with the addition of Eyorefan!

That number should go up soon, I have a party of at least 3 joining me (making it at least 4, possibly more)...

EpcotServo

Going to go ahead and bump this up for the few people who haven't heard about this yet. So when it comes to Epcot's 25th, do what I do! Join ussss......
:lol:

e4ymod

WOW! I came in here once when the thread was first started, but I never thought it would get this big. You can count me in!

napnet

Hrm, well i can post live pictures and videos from the event as i did for my live trip report... if anyones camera uses SD cards (my cells camera is so-so) i could upload high-rez live photos so those who can't make it can atleast see whats going on and try and enjoy it virtually...

jedimaster1227

Well, it comes time again for me to announce our next big challenge (or not so big, but still important)... I am preparing a small promo video to be attached to the upcoming episodes of Dreamfinder Forever (and any other Disney-related video podcasts out there willing to show it) that will give a small glimpse at our upcoming event. Our existing logo does not show "Celebration 25" on it, so we need another logo for the promo video (though if you would like, Figment's Friend, you can add that and send me the file, then the problem would be solved). This is your chance to present a new logo for the event (though the original one will remain as our primary logo, we are looking for others to use for give-aways and more, so now is your chance. Please post your submissions on this thread (or email them to zmanatr@cfl.rr.com).

Good luck,

~Jedi~

brkgnews

What size? 640x480?

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 47

jasondiff

Just to keep everyone updated, the contract for the Dessert Party is in to Disney. Registration for the dessert party is at the second link in my sig.

Figment82

Looks like I will definitely be coming down for the weekend and staying for the whole day on Monday as of now. Plus I was talking to my mom yesterday and she wants to fly down for the birthday as well. :) Seems like she's just as excited about it as I am. I know it's 7 months away but I am getting extremely excited about it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom