Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
That iron will is crumbling under the pressure...:ROFLOL:
You and Jenn should be really proud of yourselves, and so many of us are in your debt!
very much so. congrats on the hardwork.

Oh, I promise, there is a bigger picture here to be found. That aspect though, will remain a secret until the dessert party begins... :zipit:
theres more. holy snickies. this is awesome. so, hmmmm, it would be after park closes maybe??

Well... I just got done with my meeting with my *source* in the company, and I've got some great news... As I said earlier, the attendees of our exclusive dessert party are in for a real treat. While I won't give the surprise away fully, but if you are attending the dessert party, you won't be needing to register for the Talk with Marty Sklar. In fact, attendees of our dessert party won't even have to worry about being cast or AP- as long as they are a party of the dessert party, they are a part of my biggest surprise to date. Dessert party attendees will be recieving an email soon to let them know about what I am talking, so they don't do anything they should or shouldn't do... But thats my good news so far... I'll have a roster update soon! :wave:
once again... great job. im looking forward to the "extra surprise". i have a wish of what i wish it could be. :lol:

Another question:

What "activities" will there be? Everything happens in the park, you cant deny people access to American Adventure or anything - so what group only activities are we talking about?

Edit to add: I guess i'm not seeing the point of having people "register" to attend anymore if nothing exclusive is planned and everything is for dessert-party-only.
merf. just calm down and go with the flow. it will be a fun day and those surprises will pay off.

We will work something out. I am trying to figure out a way to get to AC on this trip but about the only night that I will even have a snowballs chance in hell of making it there is Saturday night. Even on that night I have a 9:30 ADR at Hoop de do so at best I might be able to be there from 7-9 or possibly make it there in time for the Hoopla. If all else fails we can do a little business over beers at the Rose and Crown or a Kirin Ichiban in Japan.
so much to do and so little time.... what is a person to do. :p just as long as the sunday am meeting doesnt get axed. lol

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I got email to check out this thread before I`d logged on to WDWMagic today; reading between the lines, you`ve pulled a blinder. As much as I want to ask `who and what` I`ll let you tell us about C25 and the buffet when the time is right - I was right in my hunch the 1st will not resemble any part of a normal day at the park - and I`m so glad, no honoured, Michelle and I are taking part.

joel_maxwell

No way that is going to get axed. I have even been trying to figure a way to get out of breakfast so I can extend it a little longer.
dont do that... those pineapple pancakes are not to be missed. we will have plenty-o-time to hang. i dont want to deprive you of your fam and a good breakfast at your reservation.

Just excuse yourself and say you are going to the bathroom...they might not notice....:lookaroun
see his response. he beat me to it. :lol:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
dont do that... those pineapple pancakes are not to be missed. we will have plenty-o-time to hang. i dont want to deprive you of your fam and a good breakfast at your reservation.

see his response. he beat me to it. :lol:

I usually ask questions we all know the answers to anyway. Makes the whole process much easier! :lol:

joel_maxwell

I got email to check out this thread before I`d logged on to WDWMagic today; reading between the lines, you`ve pulled a blinder. As much as I want to ask `who and what` I`ll let you tell us about C25 and the buffet when the time is right - I was right in my hunch the 1st will not resemble any part of a normal day at the park - and I`m so glad, no honoured, Michelle and I are taking part.
nicely stated martin. when are yall heading across the big ocean?

master yoda and i have decided not to speculate since it will only drive us crazy for the next week. 1 week is a long time with a major surprise lingering. it will definately be fun.

Disney_Freak429

I am keeping calm because in 8 days I will be leaving so I will know soon enough.

Whats sad is I already started making a packing list so I don't forget anything 2 weeks ago.

ZapperZ

Trip Report

I just had a thought. I was planning on doing an on-going trip report the way I normally do when I'm on one of these trips. Normally, I would post in the Trip Report forum (of course). However, since many of us will be there, and I'm guessing, many more who could not make it would want to at least follow all the festivities, should I and others post our trip report on anything related to the Epcot's 25th Celebration in this thread? Would the moderators mind if they're posted here?

Zz.

Disney_Freak429

^^^ I believe we are going to have a seperate topic for everyone at the event to post updates while at the event. This way they are all in one topic for those who can't make it.

I am sure Adam,Jen,or Jason will start the topic right before the events start taking place right guys.;)

As far as packing I will do some now but I still need to do the wash before I can pack all my clothes.

Crazy4WDW1

Grrrrrrrrrrr! Now I'm so mad at myself for not signing up for the dessert party. I was thinking that it was only going to be dessert! :hammer: I'm going to go cry now . . . .

joel_maxwell

Grrrrrrrrrrr! Now I'm so mad at myself for not signing up for the dessert party. I was thinking that it was only going to be dessert! :hammer: I'm going to go cry now . . . .
there there... dont cry. there is always the meet n greet with mr sklar that day.

I have to leave Sunday morning and I'm not packed yet....:rolleyes:
better get to it. yep, sam has had to live with a suitcase in the corner of our room with all my MNSSHP stuff in it and some toiletries that i have made into travel 3 ounce bottles. unfortunately, after going to all that trouble, i dont think that im going to be able to fit everything into a carry on size suitcase. so ill have to check it anyway.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Borrowing 2 big cases this weekend, with enough clothes for the first 2 to 3 days. I plan on paying for excess weight on the return.

I`ve had the packing list (and schedule!) done for weeks :D

BTW; Joel - we arrive on the 29th :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom