Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jedimaster1227

Heh hehe heh....I love it Adam, you are a lot like me in the aspect of teasing a little with some exciting info to whip people into a excited frenzy, but not revealing TOO much to give away the surprise! It adds excitement to the anticipation....and anticipation of something coming up is just as exciting as the actual event itself.

Yes folks, you are definately going to remember this special day for a LONG time methinks.....

7 DAYS TO GO until i am back "home" On Property. Can hardly wait!!!

Jason, if you are reading this....it is probably getting near time for us to talk about pick up times for Sunday and Monday morn. PM me when you can and just let me know when i should be out in front of All Star Music's main entrance doors to meet you!

:wave:

Adam, if you are reading...PM me too and let me hear about your latest adventure!

I do my best to make fun teasers here and there, but the truth will only be revealed fully at the event. Jenn, I will give you an update, but I do want this surprise to remain a secret for you, as it is one of my gifts to you for being such a driving force (and creator) of Celebration 25... :animwink:

:confused: Wow. I am really confused now... I guess I will just have to wait.

Patience.... We aren't that far away now! :wave:

Littlemom, i think what he is saying is that the forthcoming e-mail to Dessert Party attendees will contain a friendly reminder pertaining to folks being on their best behavoir....since something ( or SOMEONE) special will be making a appearence for us. It is a grand honor, and naturally we wish for the experience to go smoothly for both attendees and .....well.......you will find out soon enough!

:)

Actually, we will be sending an email out regarding the recent news about Marty Sklar's "seminar." Basically, it will tell them what they will or won't need to do to be a part of it. But that is all I will say for now! :animwink:

Does that include the people on the waiting list? :)

Nope... Just people that have been confirmations that they will be recieving their wristbands...

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Does everyone who registered for the Celebration 25 still need to show up and get a wristband, or since Disney seems to have reopened the rededication to everyone are they not neccessary?

I guess my question is - what purpose are the wristbands serving?

Disney_Freak429

Speechless

Adam my imagination is so active I just did a bit of this :cry: I admit it.

I can only wait & wonder what may happen at the party that night.

I just hope I don't do a ton more of this :cry: that night when I find out.

I am going for more of this :eek::sohappy: (hopefully).:animwink:

jasondiff

Does everyone who registered for the Celebration 25 still need to show up and get a wristband, or since Disney seems to have reopened the rededication to everyone are they not neccessary?

I guess my question is - what purpose are the wristbands serving?

Everyone who registered and plans to take part in any of the Celebration 25 activities needs to show up to get a nametag and registration materials. The nametag is what will tell us that you are a part of our group. Of course anyone can attend the rededication ceremony, but you will not be recognized as part of our group without a nametag.

The wristbands are specifically for the dessert party. Disney will control access to the dessert party location and will only allow entry to people wearing the special wristband.

There may be other special things in the works for dessert party attendees only, and if these special things occur at times and/or location other than at the dessert party itself, the same dessert party wristband will be required for entry to that special event as well.

Registration will happen from 7-10 am on Sunday and 7-9 am on Monday. At least one person from each registered party MUST present themselves at the registration tables during these times to pick up nametags, registration materials, and dessert party wristbands if applicable. The registration tables will be in front of the Kennel Club at Epcot, adjacent to the leftmost (east-most) ticket booth.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Another question:

What "activities" will there be? Everything happens in the park, you cant deny people access to American Adventure or anything - so what group only activities are we talking about?

Edit to add: I guess i'm not seeing the point of having people "register" to attend anymore if nothing exclusive is planned and everything is for dessert-party-only.

jasondiff

Another question:

What "activities" will there be? Everything happens in the park, you cant deny people access to American Adventure or anything - so what group only activities are we talking about?

Edit to add: I guess i'm not seeing the point of having people "register" to attend anymore if nothing exclusive is planned and everything is for dessert-party-only.

History walks on Sunday, Group photo on Monday - both will be Celebration 25-only events.
There may be others not yet revealed or not yet confirmed which will be added at the last minute, and people will be told at the registration table.

Plus there will be goodies in your packet of registration materials.

And there are always other possibilities: maybe we'll give out free stuff randomly around the park, maybe special treatment somewhere along the way, maybe special area at the rededication, at this point I just don't know.

And sure we can't stop you from seeing the American Adventure at our scheduled time, but we can shun you and all point and laugh! :p

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I will echo Jason's comments in saying that their is a need and a purpose in "registering" for our Event. It will be important in some situations ( some of which have not yet been fully revealed yet) that Disney "know" who we are as a group visually for ID purposes.

There is always that slight chance that something has been arranged where we as a group will be allowed access to something that your average Park Day Guest will NOT be able to take part in. Think of it as your "Park ID" for any special surprises that may be in store for Celebration 25 Attendees ONLY....

Hope that helps explain the need a little, without giving too much away!

jasondiff

While we're on the topic of registration, I just put together a graphic for people unfamiliar with the Kennel Club at Epcot to show where our registration tables will be. I figure most people don't ever venture over that way!

Adam- you may want to copy this and upload it to the official Celebration 25 website for people that don't visit the forums often. Then on one of the upcoming emails I send I'll include a link.

epcottables2.jpg

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I do my best to make fun teasers here and there, but the truth will only be revealed fully at the event. Jenn, I will give you an update, but I do want this surprise to remain a secret for you, as it is one of my gifts to you for being such a driving force (and creator) of Celebration 25... :animwink:

Oooooo......now you have my curiousity riled...!

( probably won't be able to sleep tonight.....like i have been able to now for the past week or so....)

:lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
A note: anyone coming from a Disney bus or the monorail will probably have to cut-across that narrow little walkway by the street-side of the monoprail station. Typically bag-check blocks the main courtyard.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
While we're on the topic of registration, I just put together a graphic for people unfamiliar with the Kennel Club at Epcot to show where our registration tables will be. I figure most people don't ever venture over that way!

Adam- you may want to copy this and upload it to the official Celebration 25 website for people that don't visit the forums often. Then on one of the upcoming emails I send I'll include a link.

epcottables2.jpg

Whoa! Smart thinking there, Jason....this pic will help a lot of folks out in better visualizing where we will be on Sunday and Monday morn.

Fab work!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I hope this email will arrive Friday or Saturday, as we go to the airport on Sunday and fly out Monday, and won't check email after that.

Disney_Freak429

That map is very helpful I like the big red circle. :lol: Now nobody has a reason to ask "Where is the table for Celebration 25" to a CM when they get there.

We are not the ask stupid questions crowd (better known as the "When is the 3 o'clock parade?" crowd)

We are Disney experts here so if I hear a member of our group ask "Where is the nearest restroom?" I may loose it. So just ask me instead of a CM.:lol: :animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We should chat. Maybe conduct some business one night over a couple of Kungalooshes? :D
We will work something out. I am trying to figure out a way to get to AC on this trip but about the only night that I will even have a snowballs chance in hell of making it there is Saturday night. Even on that night I have a 9:30 ADR at Hoop de do so at best I might be able to be there from 7-9 or possibly make it there in time for the Hoopla. If all else fails we can do a little business over beers at the Rose and Crown or a Kirin Ichiban in Japan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom