Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

brkgnews

Hehheh. I already have a write-off. The shop costs seven bucks a month to run, I've only made twelve bucks in two months, and they won't even send me a check till I make $25. So I'm at Negative $2 already and will go deeper in every month. Maybe y'all should buy some more shirts. :lookaroun

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hehheh. I already have a write-off. The shop costs seven bucks a month to run, I've only made twelve bucks in two months, and they won't even send me a check till I make $25. So I'm at Negative $2 already and will go deeper in every month. Maybe y'all should buy some more shirts. :lookaroun
Then maybe I should talk to you about my side business when I see you. I am currently only making about $60-$70 a month but I can get my operating costs down to as little as $30 a year.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
[/shameless plug] #2 :lol:

im PM'ing yall a shirt and im not sure if it appropriate for the common younsters, but really funny.

jedimaster1227

Well... I just got done with my meeting with my *source* in the company, and I've got some great news... As I said earlier, the attendees of our exclusive dessert party are in for a real treat. While I won't give the surprise away fully, but if you are attending the dessert party, you won't be needing to register for the Talk with Marty Sklar. In fact, attendees of our dessert party won't even have to worry about being cast or AP- as long as they are a party of the dessert party, they are a part of my biggest surprise to date. Dessert party attendees will be recieving an email soon to let them know about what I am talking, so they don't do anything they should or shouldn't do... But thats my good news so far... I'll have a roster update soon! :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Well... I just got done with my meeting with my *source* in the company, and I've got some great news... As I said earlier, the attendees of our exclusive dessert party are in for a real treat. While I won't give the surprise away fully, but if you are attending the dessert party, you won't be needing to register for the Talk with Marty Sklar. In fact, attendees of our dessert party won't even have to worry about being cast or AP- as long as they are a party of the dessert party, they are a part of my biggest surprise to date. Dessert party attendees will be recieving an email soon to let them know about what I am talking, so they don't do anything they should or shouldn't do... But thats my good news so far... I'll have a roster update soon! :wave:

That iron will is crumbling under the pressure...:ROFLOL:
You and Jenn should be really proud of yourselves, and so many of us are in your debt!

dajatje

We are flying out in less than 32 hours. I will just have to get internet connected from within WDW in order to keep updated on this wonderfull news.

Thanks for all the hard work on this to all that are involved!

coasterphil

I'm very glad I decided to suck it up and spend the money last month when I finally decided to join the party. I probably shouldn't have been spending my money so freely, but I'm glad I finally gave in to my irrational side for once.

EpcotServo

getting VERY excited! I'm trying not to let the combined excitment of going to Disneyland, than the 25th RIGHT after make me explode.
:sohappy:

I actully have FIVE updates planned for October 2nd through October 11th already! (One for the 25th on the second, and than the four-part DLR Update. And not to mention any Updates I'd do if I go to the parks during that time! :lol: )

I was setting up a 25th poll just now on my blog/webpage, and I got shocked and excited when I set it for October 1st, and it said "10 days left to vote"
:eek:
:D

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Oh, I promise, there is a bigger picture here to be found. That aspect though, will remain a secret until the dessert party begins... :zipit:

Heh hehe heh....I love it Adam, you are a lot like me in the aspect of teasing a little with some exciting info to whip people into a excited frenzy, but not revealing TOO much to give away the surprise! It adds excitement to the anticipation....and anticipation of something coming up is just as exciting as the actual event itself.

Yes folks, you are definately going to remember this special day for a LONG time methinks.....

7 DAYS TO GO until i am back "home" On Property. Can hardly wait!!!

Jason, if you are reading this....it is probably getting near time for us to talk about pick up times for Sunday and Monday morn. PM me when you can and just let me know when i should be out in front of All Star Music's main entrance doors to meet you!

:wave:

Adam, if you are reading...PM me too and let me hear about your latest adventure!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Littlemom, i think what he is saying is that the forthcoming e-mail to Dessert Party attendees will contain a friendly reminder pertaining to folks being on their best behavoir....since something ( or SOMEONE) special will be making a appearence for us. It is a grand honor, and naturally we wish for the experience to go smoothly for both attendees and .....well.......you will find out soon enough!

:)

brkgnews

Then maybe I should talk to you about my side business when I see you. I am currently only making about $60-$70 a month but I can get my operating costs down to as little as $30 a year.
We should chat. Maybe conduct some business one night over a couple of Kungalooshes? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom