Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Disney_Freak429

Something tells me we will hit the 1200 mark. ;)

I will say it again this is crazy I love that I will be there with everyone.:cool:

Note to self: maybe I should get Heeley's to race up to the stage so I get a good spot for the re-dedication:lookaroun

Ok I won't be going THAT far but I need to have some kind of plan. :lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Ooooohhhh....I bet it's gonna be somebody cool!
Even cooler than me, most likely. (Yes...that is possible...barely.):cool:
Looking very forward to it.
dont sprain that elbow patting your ego. :ROFLOL:

kidding

Well, the whole point of the dessert party is treats...that's what we paid for right? :lol: You're just gonna bust holding this in for another week aren't you? :D :eek:
i think we should hog-tie him and beat it out of him... in a nice disney way

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I hope whoever it is knows what (s)he's signing up for. 150 crazy Disney fans with 1,000 questions each in a tight confined space. Should be interesting. :)

jasondiff

I hope whoever it is knows what (s)he's signing up for. 150 crazy Disney fans with 1,000 questions each in a tight confined space. Should be interesting. :)

Actually they're coming in something akin to the Pope-mobile. Soundproof and bulletproof. The music will be piped inside. We'll get to watch them watch IllumiNations. That's the real reason why they had to build the ramps at Italy Isola. :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Crazy4WDW1

I'm ready to bust! This is going to be soooooo cool! I went to our local party store yesterday and bought silver glitter hats to wear for our party for the redication. :ROFLOL:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have a very minor bit of bad news guys. I will not be able to swing getting those American flags for everyone for our group AA ride. The wife has been playing with the numbers for more that a week now trying to make some room in our budget and with the amount we are spending on this trip and a Christmas without the benefit of my typical bonus just around the corner she was not able to find room for an extra $150.

Sorry to disappoint guys.:cry:

joel_maxwell

I have a very minor bit of bad news guys. I will not be able to swing getting those American flags for everyone for our group AA ride. The wife has been playing with the numbers for more that a week now trying to make some room in our budget and with the amount we are spending on this trip and a Christmas without the benefit of my typical bonus just around the corner she was not able to find room for an extra $150.

Sorry to disappoint guys.:cry:
LOSER!

:ROFLOL: you know im kidding. that is cool. our american spirit will be shown in our voices. thanks for the efforts!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
LOSER!

:ROFLOL: you know im kidding. that is cool. our american spirit will be shown in our voices. thanks for the efforts!
She said the straw that broke the camel's back was offering to take some hick friend of mine from Alabama to lunch at R&C during our trip.:lol:

and you know I am kidding as well.

Nut4Disney

I will be at WDW from Sept 29- Oct 6 and would like to meet up with you all. I will be with my wife and 2 small children, so I doubt if I would be able to hang all day. Without me looking through the 142 pages of posts about this, can someone tell me where and when you all are meeting on Oct 1 at Epcot, so I can stop by and say hello for a bit. Also, if I order a WDWMagic t-shirt today, will I get it in time before I leave next Sat.?

Thanks,
Nut4Disney

jasondiff

I will be at WDW from Sept 29- Oct 6 and would like to meet up with you all. I will be with my wife and 2 small children, so I doubt if I would be able to hang all day. Without me looking through the 142 pages of posts about this, can someone tell me where and when you all are meeting on Oct 1 at Epcot, so I can stop by and say hello for a bit. Also, if I order a WDWMagic t-shirt today, will I get it in time before I leave next Sat.?

Thanks,
Nut4Disney

You need to sign up at our website if you want to take part in any of our events. There is also a schedule and details at the website.
http://www.freewebs.com/zmanatr/codenamecelebration25.htm

My cafepress shirt orders shipped out of Kentucky via UPS ground, so you should be fine if you order today!

Bah...I asked for Oct. 1st off weeks ago, but thanks to Halloween Horror Nights, I'm being forced to work anyways. Oh well. I hope you all have fun without me! Maybe I'll still catch Illuminations...

Nut4Disney

You need to sign up at our website if you want to take part in any of our events. There is also a schedule and details at the website.
http://www.freewebs.com/zmanatr/codenamecelebration25.htm

My cafepress shirt orders shipped out of Kentucky via UPS ground, so you should be fine if you order today!

Thanks Jason. I don't plan on participating in any of the events, just wondered if you all would be in a group at some point in the park. I guess I should just look for WDWMagic t-shirts then.

Disney_Freak429

Thanks Jason. I don't plan on participating in any of the events, just wondered if you all would be in a group at some point in the park. I guess I should just look for WDWMagic t-shirts then.

I would say look more for a group of a thousand in mostly EPCOT (both new & old but mostly old) stuff. I know one person said they were wearing their WDWMagic shirt but 99% of us will be in EPCOT stuff. Just take a look at the list of events that will give you an idea of where we will be & when. Trust me we won't be hard to spot.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Quite a few of us will be sporting these beauties.
153575240v10_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

And I know of at least one person that will be wearing this shirt.

155725071v1_240x240_Front.jpg

joel_maxwell

She said the straw that broke the camel's back was offering to take some hick friend of mine from Alabama to lunch at R&C during our trip.:lol:

and you know I am kidding as well.
CLASSIC.

Quite a few of us will be sporting these beauties.
153575240v10_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

And I know of at least one person that will be wearing this shirt.

155725071v1_240x240_Front.jpg
the beverly shirt one is a great photo op when someone is making the "ahhh" face.

brkgnews

Ahhh... "Friends don't let friends try Beverly." Not my best work, but it'll do. :lookaroun Its sister shirt "Mmmmm Beverly" has also found a fan or two.

Don't forget the ever-popular "I Heart EPCOT" line, and thank you for your support. :D

[/shameless]

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ahhh... "Friends don't let friends try Beverly." Not my best work, but it'll do. :lookaroun Its sister shirt "Mmmmm Beverly" has also found a fan or two.

Don't forget the ever-popular "I Heart EPCOT" line, and thank you for your support. :D

[/shameless]
Well now that my wife is apparently a "customer" of yours we will have to talk a little business on the 1st so you can deduct your trip expenses from your taxes this year.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom