Frozen Ever After opening day

Stevek

Have only watched one video and thought the ride looked fantastic. Look forward to seeing it in person but that may be a few years from now...hopefully the last person in line today will have gotten on by the time I return ; )

EPICOT

Is this line always going to spill out into the Norway courtyard area? How much line can the indoor portion hold? An hours worth?

DisUniversal

I find this more impressive than Kong, Then again I think WDI wiped the floor with everyone with the Shanghai Pirates.
In my opinion Kong is very much an 'E ticket' attraction while Frozen is just a very good 'D ticket'. Kong seems better planned and thought out as well with trucks leaving every couple minutes carrying 72 guests. Don't understand why Disney would have thought a slow loading/moving boat ride was sufficient to handle guests for an attraction based on their most popular franchise...not to mention putting that ride in a park with limited attractions to help distribute the crowds.

Rich T

Except that the first 500 in line were probably card carrying members of the WDW blogger and fanbois community. But seriously, regardless of my fascination with Disney, I would never stand 5 hours for any ride, even if it was my only chance to ride it. Spending a ton of money on a vacation and dedicating almost half a day to a single experience...no thanks.
If I was with family or a group of friends and we decided to make it an event full of chatting, eating in line, and just enjoying all the hype...yeah, I'd wait in line for 5 hours for a ride I really wanted to experience.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Also, Marshmallow was never a villain; he was just guarding Elsa. Which brings us back to the weirdest element of Frozen in any form: Elsa has the power to create sentient life out of snow, but everyone--EVERYONE--in Arendelle just shrugs it off. Apparently, playing God is no biggie to them.

May her enemies cower before her... should Arendelle ever need to go to war, she has a disposable army of literally infinite bodies... no invading force would stand a chance....

DisneyDebRob

If I was with family or a group of friends and we decided to make it an event full of chatting, eating in line, and just enjoying all the hype...yeah, I'd wait in line for 5 hours for a ride I really wanted to experience.
Wow, you are a better man then I my man. I would rather have a cold adult drink, a snack and watch the people in line from a nice seating area.

Buried20KLeague

I believe Olaf started back up immediately?

Earlier in the thread, according to a manager on site... The second downtime was due to the same cause as the first. They thought it was fixed and it wasn't.

Pics of a dead Olaf, plus those in the know saying he has been an issue for the past week or so, plus a manager saying multiple downs for the same issue (of which there is photo evidence of) all leads me to think it's much more AA based than sensor based.

Rich T

May her enemies cower before her... should Arendelle ever need to go to war, she has a disposable army of literally infinite bodies... no invading force would stand a chance....
I'm not counting on it, but it would be very awesome if Frozen 2 actually dealt with this issue. I found the short film (where thousands of new baby snowmen form from Elsa's sneeze snot) to be very depressing. Thank goodness Marshmallow's an awesome foster dad, because Elsa takes zero responsibility for any of it!

BrerJon

I'm not counting on it, but it would be very awesome if Frozen 2 actually dealt with this issue. I found the short film (where thousands of new baby snowmen form from Elsa's sneeze snot) to be very depressing. Thank goodness Marshmallow's an awesome foster dad, because Elsa takes zero responsibility for any of it!

In that short film she conjurs up a new dress for Anna which has no snow-based component, so at this stage she pretty much has full on demi-god levels of magic. She can create life, inanimate objects, turn princes into frogs, that sort of thing. To use a comics analogy, she started off as a regular member of the X-Men, with her own specific powers, but now they've made her Apocalypse, all powerful with all powers. Shark jumped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom