Frozen Ever After opening day

Phroobar

It's like the cliff notes version of the future big Disneyland version of this ride. Not that there is an mention of this happening. <wink><wink>

Does that mean Norway doesn't have to sponsor a ride anymore? I guess the fictional country of Ardendale will pick up the tab.

Last edited:

AndyS2992

I have a strong suspicion that will come to WS and balance out crowds a few years down the road expanding France adjacent to Les Chefs De France in that open plot between Morocco & France..
interne_2.gif
I want this to come to WS, it's a great ride. Mt Fuji coaster for Japan, Rapid ride for Canada, Mickey's Fun Wheel like ride for UK, Family dragon coaster in China themed to Mulan, move the Flying Carpets to Morrocco, Gondola boat ride for Italy and a ride based on Grimm's fairytales that Disney have adapted in Germany and I will be very happy with WS.

tribbleorlfl

I spent around 4 hours with my 4 yr. old granddaughter. I actually spent more time with the Frozen figures then my own children when they were growing up. Don't tell me for a second that they aren't still popular and will remain that way for a few years.
I'm not underestimating the IP or its staying power. I was responding to another user who was, saying the pre-opening crowds were indicative of the over-saturation killing interest in the ride.

UpAllNight

I really have no idea of any quick fixes they could implement within 2 years to improve this crowding situation.

Maybe we will see a hastily approved finding dory (erm double overlayed?) update to the Seas. Maybe a proper attempt at putting in a decent movie into the imagination theater. Other than that, substantial investment is required to solve this situation.

Spike-in-Berlin

I want this to come to WS, it's a great ride. Mt Fuji coaster for Japan, Rapid ride for Canada, Mickey's Fun Wheel like ride for UK, Family dragon coaster in China themed to Mulan, move the Flying Carpets to Morrocco, Gondola boat ride for Italy and a ride based on Grimm's fairytales that Disney have adapted in Germany and I will be very happy with WS.

No offense, I would be very pleased with this development but a return of Walt Disney (Reincarnation, Resurrection or some stuff) is more realistic than this.

Rich T

In the post-credits scene of Frozen he finds a crown and that cheers him up so he's no longer grouchy, and then he has all the rude looking creatures that show up in the short film and are with him in this ride, so I guess he's happier now he has company.
Also, Marshmallow was never a villain; he was just guarding Elsa. Which brings us back to the weirdest element of Frozen in any form: Elsa has the power to create sentient life out of snow, but everyone--EVERYONE--in Arendelle just shrugs it off. Apparently, playing God is no biggie to them.

Stevek

I find it a little funny and hypocritical for some to ask "who would wait 5 hours for it?" Most of us here won't, but maybe most of those people standing in line don't log onto a Disney message board every day to dissect and inject their opinion to every little move Disney makes. It's a simple solution of, "to each his own."

Except that the first 500 in line were probably card carrying members of the WDW blogger and fanbois community. But seriously, regardless of my fascination with Disney, I would never stand 5 hours for any ride, even if it was my only chance to ride it. Spending a ton of money on a vacation and dedicating almost half a day to a single experience...no thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom