Frozen Ever After opening day

Phroobar

That is because there are actual living beings under those outfits. She is saying, "Help me! For the love of God! Help me!"

tumblr_mus8zuYNtV1qhcrb0o1_1280.jpg

montyz81

Just watched the whole video.

EPCOT Center really is dead and buried, isn't it?
Seems that way. Sorry, but as good as this ride looks in terms of Disney upgraded technology, it appears to have no storyline, no consistent story tie in with World Showcase or all of Epcot for that matter.

This ride belongs on the map in Fantasyland albeit with two monorail rides and a long walk to help get you there.

dizneycrazy09

So, this may be a wild theory to suggest but play along with me for a second -

Is there any way, with the capacity issues this ride will undoubtedly face probably forever, that it becomes strictly a FP+ only ride? It seems like it would be a logical road to go down - logical in the sense of the current mindset of higher ups.

Thoughts?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So, this may be a wild theory to suggest but play along with me for a second -

Is there any way, with the capacity issues this ride will undoubtedly face probably forever, that it becomes strictly a FP+ only ride? It seems like it would be a logical road to go down - logical in the sense of the current mindset of higher ups.

Thoughts?
I don't think so. I thought it may before it opened. But looking at the queue that have built, I believe they intend to continue with standby. Of course, it may become so unfavorable that guests will basically not standby it, but that will be a guest choice. I think it will settle to a constant hour wait, and the vast majority will FP or skip it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom