Free Dining Rumor

DisneyFan4LlFE

Also please keep in mind that room locations are requests and arent guaranteed although I know everytime I asked for a specific area the Cast Members have been wonderful about trying to accomodate me!!!! Belle

not us we ALWAYS have a problem!!! No matter what my sister as well horrible thing to start off your vacation with though :( I hate when they do that!!! I guess some people are luckier then others

Disneyfan1981

Wow....this is a massive thread. My wife and I are seriously considering booking a trip to take advantage of this promotion. So this is what I've gathered. You have to travel in August/September. You have to book by June 24th. You have to stay on Disney Property for at least three days. You have to buy Park Tickets as well. Only some of the resorts are offering this deal and the phone lines will explode on Thursday when its opened for the general public. So can someone tell me what resorts are participating and whether or not anything else need to be done before booking?

wannabeBelle

Hey there, All of the hotels are "participating" Some may have limited availability only on certain dates or certain room types. The only way to tell is to contact Disney and see what is available. If you can be more flexible regarding resort choice, dates of your trip or both you should be just fine. Belle

SANDKRUSER

There is no possible way Disney would "advertise" a seasonal promotional package with an extreme limitation on rooms. That just seems like a huge public relations nightmare (of course led by Brerdad). I mean honestly... think of how rediculous that would be. It's April 12th the first day of a 3 month booking period and by 10am 90% of pacakges are already gone?! Disney would have to have some set of kahunas to pull off a stunt like that.

Plus keep in mind... that this is not an exclusive Disney offer. USairways and AAvacations are also advertising the promotion and I'm sure there are several other travel sites that will show the offer come the 12th.

I have a gut feeling that Disney Visa card holders got "left overs." Meaning that once Disney set aside public packages and "partner" packages they threw together whatever was left over and offered it to Visa Card holders. plus this helped ease the rush Thursday morning. Some who booked with Disney Visa had to change resorts and travel dates cause their's were "sold out." I bet when Thursday rolls around the "public" will have no issue booking there desired resorts and dates: Disney Visa 0 - Public 1

As for pre-booking with the hopes of free dinning: It seems that alot of people had the same idea "book my room now, add free dinning later." The only issue with this is that it "inflated" bookings... and "could" have limited the amount of packages Disney decided to offer. Just a different way to look at I guess...

Whew ... am I glad I got the leftovers on Monday - they were EXACTLY what I wanted and had planned for - Pop, preferred for 12 days!:)

Lucky

All the people who were on hold for hours...could you not book it online? Whats the plus of waiting an hour to two hours on hold when you can just book it on the disney web site? Did the website shut down due to all the booking traffic?
I had questions only a human could answer.

JimboJones123

Anybody have extra fingernails I can borrow, my are looking kinda rough this afternoon -- IT'S SO CLOSE. My we are wanting to take my Mother In Law and won't be able to tell her til it's official. But we only have 1 room option w/5 people at POR so we'll keep hoping for the best. Otherwise we're at 2 rooms at a value.

figment1985

Funny how people are grabbing at anything to comfort themselves. This thread is becoming better every day!

It's all you can do until you get it. Better to think of some wild idea than be worried about getting it (like me). I guess some us are not fortunate enough to be worry-free about it like you. :rolleyes:

BRER DAD

The cm told me not to worry and to try to call around noon. He said there are only a few people on the phones at 7 and I may not get threw right away. He said there is plenty of packages to go around.

figment1985

The cm told me not to worry and to try to call around noon. He said there are only a few people on the phones at 7 and I may not get threw right away. He said there is plenty of packages to go around.

The CM I just spoke to said there would be plenty! She also said that to not worry about waking up early because by afternoon it would be fine too. I hope she is right.

hnp929@optonlin

:sohappy: Who are you kidding, Dad you are not going to wait until 12.:ROFLOL: Like me you are going to start calling a 6:45 am on thurs .GOOD LUCK to everyone tomorrow.:wave: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom