Free Dining Rumor

Lucky

No code is necessary. If you call at 7 AM, they'll know what you're calling about and they won't require any secret passwords.

xensweetie

I don't think I've ever been this excited to get up so early before LOL. I'm looking forward to 7AM :) going to try booking online though if I can!

joyDisney

I found this on Len Testa's site. touringplans.com

Free dining may return
We ain't guaranteeing anything. If we were the wagering type, however, we'd bet that free dining will be returning for travel dates 8/26 through 9/22, if booked 4/12 through 6/24. As always, those dates are subject to change.
Posted 2007-03-15
http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=44

I hope my friend Len is right!

OP, I just realize that you were absolutely correct and accurate - I guess your insider knew what they were talking about.

figment1985

When I called to make dining reservations the lady said "are you on the dining plan?" and I said "I will be on the free one tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol!

cross your fingers

No code is necessary. If you call at 7 AM, they'll know what you're calling about and they won't require any secret passwords.

I think letting them know you are looking to book the free dinning offer and say you read about it...somewhere.

Did a CM tell you this?

I've been told that some ppl have called this week and some CM's don't know about free dining still!

They all know about it but some of them prefer not to answer questions about it until they have to.

Yeah those wacky CM's not talking about something that is not being offered at the time you call them.

I mean really..who needs jobs?

Start dialing a minute or two before 7 or you could end up in a queue behind lots of others.

I would start at 6:45..you ever try and call to book Cinderalla's royal table?
That has worked for me each time.

See this guy knows...

:sohappy: Who are you kidding, Dad you are not going to wait until 12.:ROFLOL: Like me you are going to start calling a 6:45 am on thurs .GOOD LUCK to everyone tomorrow.:wave: :wave:

figment1985

I am calling at 5am, jk.. or am I? :lookaroun

Brer Dad and I have set up a team of random people who will call for us in every state and country. When a person gets through the lines will then connect in our homes. :hammer:

disneytopdog

I am calling at 5am, jk.. or am I? :lookaroun

Brer Dad and I have set up a team of random people who will call for us in every state and country. When a person gets through the lines will then connect in our homes. :hammer:

I am going to try to book online while on hold at 6a cst. No one seems to know if you need a code to do it online....Anyone heard anything different?

figment1985

I am going to try to book online while on hold at 6a cst. No one seems to know if you need a code to do it online....Anyone heard anything different?

I haven't seen any codes, seems like no one else has either... there isn't a code posted on mousesavers either.

Why would you be on hold at 6am? The lines open at 7am. I am trying to figure out the best way to call... since you have to go through a lot of things to get to the part where it even says the lines aren't open yet! Does anyone know a more direct number for reservations.....?

disneytopdog

I have herd of no codes either, and I dont see anything on the Disney website about free dining.

They take the booking part of the Disney website down every night around 2a Texas time for maintence. Thats when they may insert a link to it. I am never up late enough to see when the booking part allows for new reservations

jtced

Mnsshp

Does anybody know how tickets are for this event and what you actual get with this admission??? Thanks.:):) John

Booking free dining Thurday morning:sohappy::sohappy:

We went to the first MNSSHP of last year. It had 2 Halloween parades 1st one has the headless horseman run through. Floats and dressed characters that you normally won't see. We had our pictures taken with Jane and Tarzan, Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Trick or treating at different areas in the park, be sure to do the cut through from donalds boat to space mnt area. LOTS of candy handed out!! A lot of different photo opts too. In the years past you got a free picture, last year it was 50% off. This is one time in your life that you can dress up as Mickey Mouse and nobody will question you for it!

It really is a neat thing too do. We felt it was worth the money. Hopefully you will too.

Will be on the phone 6:59:59 for reservations. Hopefully, ASM. The lines for POP last year were awful! Not enough buses.

figment1985

Will be on the phone 6:59:59 for reservations. Hopefully, ASM. The lines for POP last year were awful! Not enough buses.

Yeah they were ridiculous last year! We already have a reservation for Pop for Sept, but we are changing it to CSR tomorrow. I hope that resort isn't as packed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom