Free Dining Rumor

iheartdisney91

great thanks!!

my mom just called disney and they said "We dont know till marketing tells us" hmm.. i wonder if they actually know but cant tell us yet.

couchpotatooo

the MNSSHP events will be going on when were there:

Does anybody know how tickets are for this event and what you actual get with this admission??? Thanks.:):) John

Booking free dining Thurday morning:sohappy::sohappy:

disneydudette

There is no possible way Disney would "advertise" a seasonal promotional package with an extreme limitation on rooms. That just seems like a huge public relations nightmare (of course led by Brerdad). I mean honestly... think of how rediculous that would be. It's April 12th the first day of a 3 month booking period and by 10am 90% of pacakges are already gone?! Disney would have to have some set of kahunas to pull off a stunt like that.

Plus keep in mind... that this is not an exclusive Disney offer. USairways and AAvacations are also advertising the promotion and I'm sure there are several other travel sites that will show the offer come the 12th.

I have a gut feeling that Disney Visa card holders got "left overs." Meaning that once Disney set aside public packages and "partner" packages they threw together whatever was left over and offered it to Visa Card holders. plus this helped ease the rush Thursday morning. Some who booked with Disney Visa had to change resorts and travel dates cause their's were "sold out." I bet when Thursday rolls around the "public" will have no issue booking there desired resorts and dates: Disney Visa 0 - Public 1

As for pre-booking with the hopes of free dinning: It seems that alot of people had the same idea "book my room now, add free dinning later." The only issue with this is that it "inflated" bookings... and "could" have limited the amount of packages Disney decided to offer. Just a different way to look at I guess...

DisneyFan4LlFE

*sad* My mom changed her mind ;(

:shrug: Well after talking about this for a few days now my mom wants to stay at our timeshare by RCI as it will only cost us 200.00$ to exchange fee and we can stay as many nights as we want. She also doesn't want to stay in one room lol she says I annoy her to much thanks mom :) Also disney doesn't allow Dogs in their hotels and I'm bringing my baby boy and honestly don't yell or shoot me I was planning on sneaking him in!! So our trip plans are most likely going to change to Aug 3- Aug 15 or 17 depending on if we want to stay 12 nights or 14. They do have the end of August open as well but I think the beginning would be better?? Also I looked and the parks are open later because we can't use the extra magic hours. She feels that with the kitchen in the condo and us going so long this would be a better option for us. I'm just sad because I invested a ton of time researching and on this forum which I dont mind but I dont know i just love staying at "disney" resort were disney is around you all day and night lol but one room with my mom I can't do it either lol. If the suiets were included then maybe things would be different but they aren't... so one less person calling Thursday!!! Good luck everyone!! what do you think we should go beginning of august or end?? :brick:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I just want to say pheeeewww. The past 2 days have been a bit hectic to say the least.:lol:

BTW, Marie will be manning the phone lines Thursday morning while I am busy trying to apply the discount to the many, many reservations that we have for that time frame. So give her a call. Our phone lines will open up at 7am EST and we "should " be able to book it online so you do not have to wait on hold forever. Should being the key word.

Also, please feel free to e-mail us for a quote with your phone number included if you definately want to book so we can call you with the quote. I have to ask that we have only serious inquiries with the demand of this promotion if you do call.

Pam

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com

disneytopdog

All the people who were on hold for hours...could you not book it online? Whats the plus of waiting an hour to two hours on hold when you can just book it on the disney web site? Did the website shut down due to all the booking traffic?

nibblesandbits

All the people who were on hold for hours...could you not book it online? Whats the plus of waiting an hour to two hours on hold when you can just book it on the disney web site? Did the website shut down due to all the booking traffic?
I guess because a lot of people like to actually talk to a representative...to make sure that everything goes smoothly. To make sure they are actually getting the dining plan.

disneytopdog

I guess because a lot of people like to actually talk to a representative...to make sure that everything goes smoothly. To make sure they are actually getting the dining plan.

Guess I am from a different generation. last year I booked it on line had no problems. They sent a conformation to my email.

RN2003AZ

Specifically Pam or Belle... did you have any problems last year booking a 2 bedroom villa at either BW or BC with the free dining. I have a reservation holding for the BC and am waiting to try to apply free dining Thursday. There is currently nothing available with the Visa promo (trust me, I've been trying since yesterday.) We are 2 families going together and this is the best option room wise for all involved. If I can't get the free dining I'm just going to book it through AAA and get their discount. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

disneytopdog

Not too worried about getting the offer. Just have to be flexiable if the resort I want is unavailable. I really dont think anyone will have a problem unless they wait until the end of the promotion.

Specifically Pam or Belle... did you have any problems last year booking a 2 bedroom villa at either BW or BC with the free dining. I have a reservation holding for the BC and am waiting to try to apply free dining Thursday. There is currently nothing available with the Visa promo (trust me, I've been trying since yesterday.) We are 2 families going together and this is the best option room wise for all involved. If I can't get the free dining I'm just going to book it through AAA and get their discount. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

I think the Villas are more tricky with those two your looking for... Have you thought about maybe Old Key West or Saratoga Springs?

BRER DAD

Not too worried about getting the offer. Just have to be flexiable if the resort I want is unavailable. I really dont think anyone will have a problem unless they wait until the end of the promotion.
I agree, but I will still be calling at 6:58 a.m. on thursday morning!! I already made all my reservations for my vacation including dining (I was originally gonna pay for dining). All I have to do is have my reservations updated to "free dining", I shouldnt be on the phone long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom