Free Dining Rumor

BRER DAD

I just called disney, they said to call back tomarrow and free dining will be no problem. I asked to book it now and they told me only if I was a Disney Visa member. Guess I will have to wait till tomarrow. Im getting hungry!!:slurp: Cant wait to try Ohanas breakfast this year!!

disneytopdog

I just called disney, they said to call back tomarrow and free dining will be no problem. I asked to book it now and they told me only if I was a Disney Visa member. Guess I will have to wait till tomarrow. Im getting hungry!!:slurp: Cant wait to try Ohanas breakfast this year!!

DONT THEY KNOW YOUR VOICE BY NOW!!!!!!!:lol:

New2WDW

Good Luck to all! Don't forget to put in a good word for me about stretching out the free dining one more week! Or atleast until the 26th or 27th!:D

figment1985

guess I should enter the number into speed dial tonight

I have all the numbers stored in two phones on speed dial. :)

Good Luck to all! Don't forget to put in a good word for me about stretching out the free dining one more week! Or atleast until the 26th or 27th!:D

Thanks New2WDW! I will try to mention them stretching it out! I have a feeling a lot of ppl might call and ask tomorrow though...

Merrry Christmas to all and to all a GOODNIGHT!!!!!:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: Can't wait to wake up and find out if santa is coming this year!

Computer Magic

Good luck to everyone getting the Free Dinning and making RSVP. I think this is one of the best values.

Sadly, I will be missing out on the Free Dining this year, we went last year and loved it. This year we will be doing Adventure by Disney in Wyoming.

For us Sept is the best time of year to go....except last year it had all those bugs

jtced

LOVE BUGS! They were everywhere! My little girl said, hey Dad look at that one...it has two heads! :eek:

I've been told that that is the mating season for the lovebugs that's why it is soooo bad. Don't go on the Bee line express towards Kennedy, your car will be Black! I guess they come in from the coast.

Computer Magic

I've been told that that is the mating season for the lovebugs that's why it is soooo bad. Don't go on the Bee line express towards Kennedy, your car will be Black! I guess they come in from the coast.
We went in Sept 02 around that time and it wasn't that bad but last year was terrible. :shrug:

Rob562

From what I've heard, the lovebugs come out twice a year, once around May and once around September. While it's hard to rpedict their arrival, I've heard it generally happens when there's a very wet spell following a very dry spell.

I believe they live in the ground when they're not out doing....whatever it is they do. :lookaroun

Also, they tend to be attracted to the heat of the pavement and car exahust, so that's why they're always found splattered across your car. (Vehicle front-ends apparently are their only natural predator...)

Here's hoping that they aren't out in mid-September when we'll be there...

-Rob

Disneyfalcon

Good luck everyone! You'll get it! I read on another Disney board that some people had two phones going. One on the 1-800 number and one on the 407 number and the 407 number was going faster. I have no idea if there's any truth to that, just thought I'd share in case anyone's on hold for two hours again!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom