Free Dining Rumor

Disneyfalcon

I'm a girl, lol!!

When they activate the link - tonight or tomorrow morning it should give us the details. I'm guessing this will say that Disney Visa cardholders can book and announce April 12 as the day everyone could book.

But that is a total (slightly educated) guess!

:D

disneytopdog

I'm a girl, lol!!

When they activate the link - tonight or tomorrow morning it should give us the details. I'm guessing this will say that Disney Visa cardholders can book and announce April 12 as the day everyone could book.

But that is a total (slightly educated) guess!

:D

SO SORRY.......YOU ARE MY GODDESS!!!!!

MPitzen

Does anyone know what time this announcement showed up? Has it been there for a while and we shouldn't expect anything else till morning? Just curious if my constantly opening the link is worthless.

MPitzen

I'm gonna be up... there's not way I can go to bed now. I'd only get 4-5 hours anyways so what's it matter. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneytopdog

I'm gonna be up... there's not way I can go to bed now. I'd only get 4-5 hours anyways so what's it matter. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Good Friday is a holiday for the municipality I work for so I will be up all night also. Oh well I can do some house cleaning

figment1985

Camp out time! Who brought marshmallows? :)
poke.gif

couchpotatooo

if it's available tomorrow they phones at disney open at 7 est.

Ok thanks 6 am my time, I better go lay down I truely appreaciate all the help from everyone!!!!:):):):):):):):):):)

aj_steig

Morning Everybody!

The advertisement is still not working and I just got off the phone with Disney. I explained the ad and asked directly "has free dining been released yet" and they said that still nothing has been announced yet. I am still hoping for the email for Disney Visa today (if they send one out at all)! If anyone finds anything else out, will you PLEASE let us know?

Thank you!:)

BRER DAD

Just called Disney at 7:02 a.m. Still no free dining...........I will call at 7:05, 7:10. 7:15.......every five minutes till I hear somthing. I will post as soon as I hear.

jessnic95

Okay - I'm up and anxiously awaiting any news too - My husband thinks I'm totally NUTS!! I know there has been a lot of speculation regarding the dates - Has anyone heard anything official yet about the exact dates? Thanks for all the GREAT info everyone!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom