Free Dining Rumor

Disneyfalcon

Is this trye the dinner at the royal table has no character's at it? Then why do they call it a character Dining? I have to have the princess's this trip is for my teo little girls. Can anybody tell me about the dinner and breakfast differences besides the dinner food is better. Please let me know thanks so much:):):)

JOHN

John, the fairy godmother is at dinner but no princesses. The princesses are only at breakfast and lunch.

Now back to the excitement!

couchpotatooo

great thanks for anwser my question:

and it looks like all of our biggest question is going to be anwsered very soon!:sohappy::sohappy:
we will be in WDW sept 21-30 hope these days are included in the deal!!!!

can't wait to see the dates!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

thanks again John

Disneyfalcon

I'm awake too. I see what you're saying about the web address. Do you think we can start booking tomorrow?

I think we might!! At least the visa cardholders!! Tomorrow was the date I heard for them!

Did you see the goofy ad? Some other message board holders have screen captured it but I can't figure out how. I'm still trying!!

aj_steig

I think we might!! At least the visa cardholders!! Tomorrow was the date I heard for them!

Did you see the googy ad? Some other message board holders have screen captured it but I can't figure out how. I'm still trying!!

I saw him just fine. You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page quickly though, or it will go on to the next ad.

MPitzen

Don't we have to have a discount code to book the package? So until we see that I don't think we can book it. I just checked about 10 different places that I could think of on the disney chase/visa sites and didn't find anything. However, they don't have to release it to us first... it could just go to the general public! I'm very excited either way.

couchpotatooo

Did you see the googy ad? Some other message board holders have screen captured it bu

yes I see the caption when I pushed on it he sent me to the cruise line dining experience. But just like you I will keep trying. We have all our dining reserved already except for the royal table so it sounds like I should choose lunch and do it in the morning before the free dining goes public.:sohappy:

You guys are awesome thanks for the help!!

Disneyfalcon

ea0b51e5.jpg

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

figment1985

....waiting................I think the page might start to show at 7am...if it doesn't someone should call again and remind them to launch it. lol

MPitzen

Did you see the googy ad? Some other message board holders have screen captured it but I can't figure out how. I'm still trying!!

The goofy ad is after the water park ad (it will keep coming back if you watch for long enough)... It says "One delectable deal at Walt Disney World Resort" and has Goofy in a chef's hat like at chef mickey's.

Disneyfalcon

Don't we have to have a discount code to book the package? So until we see that I don't think we can book it. I just checked about 10 different places that I could think of on the disney chase/visa sites and didn't find anything. However, they don't have to release it to us first... it could just go to the general public! I'm very excited either way.

No I don't think we can book yet. But it has to be imminent!!

MPitzen

Is there anything similar to this on any of Disney's other websites?

What other message boards are discussing this too?

Thanks!!!

Disneyfalcon

Is there anything similar to this on any of Disney's other websites?

What other message boards are discussing this too?

Thanks!!!

The Dis is going nuts! That's where I found this. One of their threads has 62000 views! It's become like a chat room since someone found this ad. I don't know if I'm allowed to post it but pm me and I can send you the link.

disneytopdog

DISNEYFALCON guy......Where did you see that? Is this for the Disney visa card holders or for everyone?......If its for everyone....YOU ARE MY GOD!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom