Free Dining Rumor

MarkeyMouse

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: I have to say I'm good for about 5 or 600 myself, at first I was one of the lurkers but I started going a little crazy. I think I'm having one of those small heart attacks.
(my family thinks I'm officially nuts)
WHO CARES!!!:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

aj_steig

Do any of you disney visa cardholders who received the e-mail last year remember when you received it? Was it the morning that it started or the night before? I got my card in Sept. so I didn't have it when the offer went out.

Thanks!

I remember receiving my email around mid-afternoon (3:00pm). I could have received it a little earlier (maybe noon?) but by mid-afternoon for sure. I also remember receiving it a day or two before it was available (I think it might have been a Thursday or Friday afternoon, and was available to book starting April 1st (Saturday).

BRER DAD

I am going to bet that 30,000 of those views is Brer Dad alone. Maybe me too....:lookaroun
:ROFLOL: At least half of them are mine. I got a question, does the Disney Visa card have to be yours to get the free dining? Lets say.........I borrowed one, would that count!!!!

Budahman

I can totally feel it coming. An announcement anytime now. Possibly by Monday or Tuesday. Especially for Disney Visa card members.

I'm looking at a Sept 22-Oct 2nd trip.

Here's to Epcots 25th Anniversary. I:sohappy: 'll be there.!

couchpotatooo

ehy you been good with most the questions so far:

So if you had a choice on your Dining plan to go to Cinderalla's Royal table would you pick breakfast or dinner and why??:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu

well that's all for now thanks for your time!:sohappy::wave::sohappy: John

fjm777

Well if everyone has viewed this thread about 50 times like me then that would only mean that about 700 people are interested. So say it's 1000 people and each of us has a family of 4 then we are only talking about 4000 people.

That should be nothing unless we all get on the same ride at once or eat at the same place at the same time.

Budahman

So if you had a choice on your Dining plan to go to Cinderalla's Royal table would you pick breakfast or dinner and why??:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu

I'd say dinner. 2 words....Prime Rib. Breakfast......ehhhh, it just breakfast. Prime Rib......YUMMY ;)

Disneyfalcon

Well there's no princesses at dinnner, so I'd have to say breakfast or lunch!

Dwarful

Well if everyone has viewed this thread about 50 times like me then that would only mean that about 700 people are interested. So say it's 1000 people and each of us has a family of 4 then we are only talking about 4000 people.

That should be nothing unless we all get on the same ride at once or eat at the same place at the same time.

Well, I have been hitting this thread hard. And I throw the numbers slightly off kilter because I have booked 10 rooms on my Disney Visa for my daughter's Girl Scout Troop "Trip of a Lifetime"*

*It should be noted that Dwarful's husband is NOT viewing this trip as a "Trip of a Lifetime"...its just the hoard of 10 yr old girls from Illinois who view this as a "ToaL"
But we go, free food or not!

shanny

im waiting for my phone call from marie. at some ungodly hour. all happy and peppy, "its here its here!!!!" me--*grunt* as excited as i will be after i really wake up, itll take me awhile to get that way. not such an early morning person...:snore: :snore:

how bad is it getting ressies when it comes out? hellish? or not so much?

couchpotatooo

prime rib but no princess's:

Is this trye the dinner at the royal table has no character's at it? Then why do they call it a character Dining? I have to have the princess's this trip is for my teo little girls. Can anybody tell me about the dinner and breakfast differences besides the dinner food is better. Please let me know thanks so much:):):)

JOHN

MPitzen

WOW!!! I think that is very solid evidence that it's really going to hapen! I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight now... maybe I'll just have to stay up and see what else I can find out.

Also, if I find anything from the disney visa I'll let everyone know asap.

Disneyfalcon

Yea!! Someone's awake!! Hi MPitzen!! It's here!!! When can we book? Maybe tomorrow because somethings going on with their website!!

MPitzen

Is this trye the dinner at the royal table has no character's at it? Then why do they call it a character Dining? I have to have the princess's this trip is for my teo little girls. Can anybody tell me about the dinner and breakfast differences besides the dinner food is better. Please let me know thanks so much:):):)

JOHN

I would recommend lunch. You get pretty much the same menu (but mainly its not breakfast) and you get the characters. If you look at Allears.net there are very good descriptions with menus and other details such as typical characters and special things your little girls will get.

Dinner is classified as a character experience because the fairy godmother is there... and I believe you still get your picture taken with Cinderella.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom