Free Dining Rumor

Rob562

how do they know the difference between a disney visa and a visa............................... :D lol

As each credit card company is assigned their own 4-digit prefix, the first 4 digits of a credit card number will specify the issuing card company. (And possibly the specific type of card if a company is assigned more than one prefix). I assume all Disney Visa cards start with the same 4 digits.

-Rob

joyDisney

I've read in SEVERAL different chat rooms that Friday will be the day that this is released to Disney Visa holders - soooooo we will see!!! One site actually "showed" us the website (via link) with the Disney AD - with the September Dates only!!!

DisneyMomof2

What September dates is that website showing? The thread has had two different end dates. Some threads say 9/22 and others are saying 9/29. Would love to book trip for 9/29 arrival, but will change if free dining is not available. Thanks to all for the info and here's to seeing you all in Disney!!!

joyDisney

What September dates is that website showing? The thread has had two different end dates. Some threads say 9/22 and others are saying 9/29. Would love to book trip for 9/29 arrival, but will change if free dining is not available. Thanks to all for the info and here's to seeing you all in Disney!!!

I think someone on this board may have already listed this - but here it is...
http://www.mousebuzz.com/images/freedining.gif

ImaYoyo

As each credit card company is assigned their own 4-digit prefix, the first 4 digits of a credit card number will specify the issuing card company. (And possibly the specific type of card if a company is assigned more than one prefix). I assume all Disney Visa cards start with the same 4 digits.

-Rob
If I remember correctly, Disney Visa cards have the same set of first 8 numbers. I think it's 4166 9010, and newer ones are 4166 9020. I think... It's been a while since I've been with a department that actually took payments.

Disneyfalcon

I've read in SEVERAL different chat rooms that Friday will be the day that this is released to Disney Visa holders - soooooo we will see!!! One site actually "showed" us the website (via link) with the Disney AD - with the September Dates only!!!

I'll back joydisney on this one. Several posters on different boards are hearing Friday (and a few Saturdays) for Disney Visa Card holders. I hope they're right!

yazmin182

Do you think it's a good idea to apply for the Disny Visa now? If i get accepted do you think they will incude me in the April 6 group even tho i just applied?

New2WDW

If this happens, I will find enough Disney Visa card holders to "change their minds" about going on vacation..............this will free up enough room for us!!

I see your from NY.....:lookaroun .....what you got mob connections to take care of this for us.....:lol:

jessnic95

Just to let everyone know - I called this morning to book the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for MNSSHP during our Sept/Oct trip and the CM was very nice. I made all my ADR's last week, but was unable to get Le Cellier because we are taking Grandma - which makes 6! So, I thought I would double check to see if anything opened since I was already on the line and of course, it didn't! :brick: But anyway - I did ask about FREE DINING and she said nothing YET! I said I heard the rumors that it may be soon, but she said YES, SOON and I told her I was concerned about my arrival date 9/25 being too late for the promotion and she said "Keep your ears open, you may be surprised". I don't know - I'm just praying right along with the rest of you!!:wave:

**Make those ADR's now, things are definitely filling up!!

MarkeyMouse

Last year the free dining started on Aug 13th. I changed my reservation last year to the next week to get it. Does anyone have any idea when it might be starting the suspense is killing me! We made a reservation for Aug 16th this year and I do have a Disney visa, but as of yet there is no clue as to when to book or when it may begin! I have been reading this thread since it started and I would like to thank everyone for all their info and insight . It really helps because we didn't think we could afford it this year. So here's to praying I don't have to cancel my reservation. Again thanksto all
Roni
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

You and me both Figment! I woke up at 6 am and couldn't go back to sleep until I made sure I didn't miss any announcements!!

Markeymouse other then what Jessnic said, I'm still hearing August 26 as the start date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom