Free Dining Rumor

Lucky

Too many issues associated with free dining. It causes a big strain on the CM's because there aren't enough Table Service Restaurants to meet demands when everyone is eating for free, and very few people will "settle" for anything less, despite the fact that the didn't pay for the meal. :dazzle:
Full restaurants employ more CMs than half empty restaurants in September. I understand how free dining can inconvenience guests who are willing to pay full price and want a less hectic environment. But I think most CMs must be happy to make the extra money.

New2WDW

So, tomorrow will be the first check point to see if any of these rumors are true! I guess many Disney Visa Card holders will be ready!
:lookaroun We will be watching :lookaroun

MarkeyMouse

I have a disney visa so if I see anything tonight or in the morning I will post it IMMEDIATELY! Have agood day everyone, no small strokes or heartattacks waiting for this. I read apost somewhere else and was dieing laughing. "Iam having a small heart attack waiting for news" was what it said LOL:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: Here's to hoping!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MPitzen

Do any of you disney visa cardholders who received the e-mail last year remember when you received it? Was it the morning that it started or the night before? I got my card in Sept. so I didn't have it when the offer went out.

Thanks!

MickeyFan77

I don't remember how they announced it last year. I just saw it on a website.

Question for other Disney visa holders....Can you view current offers on the website? I can't view anything right now but could like a week ago.:shrug:

I don't remember how they announced it last year. I just saw it on a website.

Question for other Disney visa holders....Can you view current offers on the website? I can't view anything right now but could like a week ago.:shrug:

I noticed this the other day when I logged in. I just tried again and the link is back but it didn't show any offers at all

mikey

Just a slight break from the main discussion...but I just noticed that, as of right now, there have been over 32,000 views of this thread alone! That's a lot of checking and rechecking...and lurking, too...

Good luck to all when The Word comes down!

mike

P.S. Slightly off topic, but someone jokingly referred to "Yak and Yeti" earlier on...other than the brief mention in the Animal Kingdom News section, has anyone heard anymore about a tentative opening date?

figment1985

Just a slight break from the main discussion...but I just noticed that, as of right now, there have been over 32,000 views of this thread alone! That's a lot of checking and rechecking...and lurking, too...

I am going to bet that 30,000 of those views is Brer Dad alone. Maybe me too....:lookaroun

DizFanatic

Well, about 12,000 were mine! I'm a sick obsessive Diznofrenick!
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom