Free Dining Rumor

Disneyfalcon

Ok so I already booked my trip for Sept 10-16th..... we booked a package at the pop century... do we need to completely rebook our trip if the Free Dining option becomes available, or can we just call and say "i want my free dining too"? lol.

OR is it not offered for guest staying at the pop century or values resorts?

thanks for the clarification

They offer a limited number of free dining packages for each resort. If your resort has any left, they can add it on.

If anyone doen't have reservations yet (I know you do Figment), I'd recommend not making them yet. If Disney has a bunch of people already booked somewhere, say Pop Century, they might not release as many packages for that resort because there's no need.

We all just need to be patient :D and prepared on the morning you can book it!

BRER DAD

Sounds Like The Morning Free Dining Is Made Public By Disney The Phones Are Gonna Be Jammed By Dining Nazis.......i Didnt Know The Packages Were Limited. The First Year I Didnt Find About The Dining Package Till July Even Though It Went Public In April, And I Still Got It. Disney Gave My Cousins A Hard Time, But After Some Persistant Begging, They Received It Too. Last Year I Called The Day It Came Out....and Again I Got It. Have To Wait And See. Good Luck To Everybody!!!!!

Disneyfalcon

Sounds Like The Morning Free Dining Is Made Public By Disney The Phones Are Gonna Be Jammed By Dining Nazis.......i Didnt Know The Packages Were Limited. The First Year I Didnt Find About The Dining Package Till July Even Though It Went Public In April, And I Still Got It. Disney Gave My Cousins A Hard Time, But After Some Persistant Begging, They Received It Too. Last Year I Called The Day It Came Out....and Again I Got It. Have To Wait And See. Good Luck To Everybody!!!!!

You're right, the last two years it has not been hard to get. Last year they even extended the booking days because they had not sold out.

This year, however, that could change. Every year more people know about it and are waiting (like most of us on this thread :lol: ). Also, they've already sold the packages to UK visitors, and people who rebooked while visiting earlier this year. So they don't need to offer as many as they did in the past.

HOPEFULLY, we will all get it and won't have a problem. My fingers are crossed! :D

figment1985

I tried calling the reservation line to hassle them about the dates to reserve your free dining, I couldn't get through though... lol..go figure

BRER DAD

Im gonna guess that everybody should get it. I have been to Disney five times in august and it always seems slow to me. Slower then april and may anyway. The last two years in august it seemed like everybody was on the dining plan, and the crowds were still not to bad. But like you said, a lot of people know so the packages may go quicker this year. I was told that they offered it to the U.K. and guests who were there early this year. I dont know if they did the same thing last year or not, but I could see were that could change things. I for one will be calling that morning!!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm leaving myself in the more-than-capable hands of Marie at Kingdom Konsultants. She'll take care of me! :D

M2DD's

Is April 12th here yet!

The suspense is killing me. Were going in september with/without the free DDP. Free food would be icing on my cake:slurp: My DH is hoping that they don't offer it cuz he thinks it crowds up the resorts.We went at the end of september and it was packed.
laura
Cheer for me not my DH to win this one:sohappy:

BRER DAD

I talked to a lady who specializes in Disney reservations, and she claims that the free dining package will be offered in may. She says that she already has people on the waiting list. I dont know the how valid this is but at least we have a time line april-may. Guess will have to wait and see. Good luck everyone!!

MickeyFan77

Question?? Did they offer rooms discounts along with the free dining? Also if I book through a castmember can I still get free dining? I am on the brink of my 180 days and I really want to do a princess meal, don't care which one just want one. THe trip is not dependent on the free dining as we are going anyways and I will do the princess meal too but want to know my options before I go.

Thanks

JimboJones123

Question?? Did they offer rooms discounts along with the free dining? Also if I book through a castmember can I still get free dining? I am on the brink of my 180 days and I really want to do a princess meal, don't care which one just want one. THe trip is not dependent on the free dining as we are going anyways and I will do the princess meal too but want to know my options before I go.

Thanks

Yeah, the $100 discount per day for a family of 2 adults 2 kids is already enough.

SewIn2Disney

I'll give you a tactic....all of you stay off the lines so I can get through. Then I'll post on here what's left after I book all of my rooms! :)

tink81

Sorry I was only asking a question didn't expect to get attitude.

I honestly don't think Jimbo meant to offend. I think he was saying that Disney would look at the free dining (which would be about $100/day for a family of 4) as enough of a discount and allow double-dipping with the room portion discount.

You will get attitude from other members here, but Jimbo means no harm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom