Free Dining Rumor

mary219

Just got ours. We already had our trip planned at Pop, but they we sold out. In fact all the values were sold out, except All star music. The cm I talked to said just her dept. had 153 calls on hold. So they're jammed. I'm so glad i woke up early. We're booked at Music for sept. 13-23. We had already booked our adrs so we're all set. Hope everybody gets what they want.

remember, some of the people calling when they hear about the offer are not leaving deposits.I was also booked at pop for 8/26-09/04-but am now at asm.But I am going to start calling again when these deposits for today are due,maybe some reservations will open back up.i really wanted pop,i hope asm is not to bad.Well,i guess i will spend more time in restaurants.:animwink:

disneytopdog

I GOT THROUGH AT 7AM! I started calling at 6:45am est on the 407-939-6244. It went right through at 7am. This is probably a better number to call.

Now we are staying at Coronado Springs w/ Free Dining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

edit* They did ask for a code, but I said I didn't know it, but I was determined to get it, lol. I can't wait to find out how Brer Dad responded when they asked him for a code.

ON HOLD IN TEXAS....I HATE MORNINGS:snore: HOW LONG WAS YOUR WAIT?

Just hung up with Tobias. He's an awesome CM! :) Waited 27 minutes on hold.:brick: My family had the reservations already which was good because Tobias said that people that are starting fresh this morning without an existing reservation are having a difficult time getting a room. We are AP holders but are putting a trip together for the rest of my family so I did all of the work:( but it was worth it to get them free dining!! :)

Can't wait for September 15th!
Leaving on April 20th for a quick weekend too!!

I hope everyone gets through and is able to book today!!!

Aurora23

Belle or Pam, will we get an email from you if you were able to book our requests or upgrades? Or should be call your office later on today? You folks are awesome! And thank you for all that you're doing for us! :sohappy:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I am still on hold on the travel agents line. I have 2 phone lines on hold with them. I will contact everyone to let them know what the status is once I get done with everyone.

Marie is taking phone calls on our toll free line for anyone who cannot get through. 1-866-566-7858. She can get you booked immediately so you do not have to wait. We don't charge anything for our services and we have the same prices.

Pam

BRER DAD

The cm told me im already getting my room at 40% off and to add the dining I would have to pay full price for my room. She said this would make it more expensive for me. Also, because I arrive on the 20 of august, I would have to make two reservations to get the dining for the aug. 26 thru sept. 1.....Guess I will be paying for the dining plan this year. :cry:

Kashyyyk

I have been on hold for 52 minutes so far. Started calling at 6:45 and got through right at 7:00. It went straight to the hold....hope something is left? :veryconfu Talk about a nail-biter!

yazmin182

The cm told me im already getting my room at 40% off and to add the dining I would have to pay full price for my room. She said this would make it more expensive for me. Also, because I arrive on the 20 of august, I would have to make two reservations to get the dining for the aug. 26 thru sept. 1.....Guess I will be paying for the dining plan this year. :cry:

Brer Dad I was getting excited waiting for your response! I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get free dining after all you've done for the sake of the DDP! But I didn't know you had the 40% off room code, I know usually you can't book 2 promotions together. Either way you are still saving a lot! Don't worry.

Matpez

After all that! Practically 1000 posts later and you are going to pay for it????
:hammer:

wannabeBelle

Hey all I have had no problems booking this offer online. As I said before if you would like me to book this for you PM or IM Me at Wannabebelle25 Give me the number of people who are going, the ages of anyone under 18 and the resort and dates you need. There is no fee to book any trip thru Kingdom Konsultants. Once i lock in the resort you will need to contact me to finalize all the information including payment at the 1800 number listed below. Belle

jessnic95

Brer Dad - That was exactly what I was hoping to do too! I also got the 40% off and already planned on paying for the dining plan, but was hoping to get it free. When we went with the FREE DDP 2 years ago there a package discount on top of the FREE DINING - Is there any additional off this year?? Well, Brer Dad, based on your result I hung up:cry: :( I'll try again later and let everyone know if I come up with anything!! THANKS GUYS!!

Ranch Dressing

Funny experiment.

Called at 7 and waited for 40 mintues. Took my wifes phone and called at the same time and got through. Don't know the how that happened, but I did manage to get another trip from Sept 23- Oct 9 with free dining each and everyday. Also got Le Cellier 4 times as well.

Keep trying gals and guys, its out there if you want it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom