Free Dining Rumor

Cindyrella

I just checked Disney's website. I didn't see any mention of the dining. Goofy was popping up ( wasn't he in the free dining ad last year?) but it didn't say anything.

couchpotatooo

Pop Century sold out

Hey our Visa came in yesterday and was able to book our trip and get the free dining but the Pop Century is completely sold out. Which made me really made because we had booked pop century but since we added the free dining they had no rooms for free dining guys left. We had to settle for All-Star Music anybody stayed there not real thrilled about it. So good luck this morning to you folks trying to get rooms today hope you get what you want maybe they have more rooms for the public not using Disney Visa.:):)

Cindyrella

Hey our Visa came in yesterday and was able to book our trip and get the free dining but the Pop Century is completely sold out. Which made me really made because we had booked pop century but since we added the free dining they had no rooms for free dining guys left. We had to settle for All-Star Music anybody stayed there not real thrilled about it. So good luck this morning to you folks trying to get rooms today hope you get what you want maybe they have more rooms for the public not using Disney Visa.:):)

We stayed at AS Music a few months after staying at AKL. I thought it was going to be awful. I was wrong! We REALLY enjoyed Music and wouldn't hesitate to go back. Our kids loved the pool. Hope you have a great trip!

figment1985

I GOT THROUGH AT 7AM! I started calling at 6:45am est on the 407-939-6244. It went right through at 7am. This is probably a better number to call.

Now we are staying at Coronado Springs w/ Free Dining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

edit* They did ask for a code, but I said I didn't know it, but I was determined to get it, lol. I can't wait to find out how Brer Dad responded when they asked him for a code.

wannabeBelle

Hey all, So far so good!!! I am on the phones and ready to book you for this great deal. Give a call to the office number 1866-566-7858 and lets see what kind of Magic we can do!!! Belle

wannabeBelle

I GOT THROUGH AT 7AM! I started calling at 6:45am est on the 407-939-6244. It went right through at 7am. This is probably a better number to call.

Now we are staying at Coronado Springs w/ Free Dining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Heythere Fig, Great job!! Did you enjoy the website I sent you earlier? Belle

figment1985

Heythere Fig, Great job!! Did you enjoy the website I sent you earlier? Belle

I did, thanks! It really sold me on it! ;) I am so excited about not staying at a value resort. I requested the cabanas (to be near the pool) and the CM said he'd take care of it! ;)

Thanks again for all the information Marie!! You've been a big big help! Next time before I go crazy I will just turn it over to you! :wave:

xensweetie

im still on hold!!!!!

So am I! I got through right at 7AM but the system was taking FOREVER to prompt me to do things and for some reason wasn't recognizing my phone number. I had to put it in three times and I know I put it in right the first time hehe. Come on hurry up pleeeeease. Got to go to work soon :) So excited!

Wonder why it's not online yet? Would help lessen the # of phone calls I'm sure.

Rob562

Would you believe I just called and got a "We're sorry, all circuits are busy now..." recording??? I don't think I'me *ever* gotten that before...

It's also not posted on the Special Offers page on the Disney site yet... Argh!

-Rob

Dagger

Would you believe I just called and got a "We're sorry, all circuits are busy now..." recording???

It's also not posted on the Special Offers page on the Disney site yet... Argh!

-Rob

I got something similar, maybe identical, followed by a disconnect... so odd!

wannabeBelle

I did, thanks! It really sold me on it! ;) I am so excited about not staying at a value resort. I requested the cabanas (to be near the pool) and the CM said he'd take care of it! ;)

Thanks again for all the information Marie!! You've been a big big help! Next time before I go crazy I will just turn it over to you! :wave:

Nah no need to go crazy!!! All of the Moderates are pretty awesome actually. I Am staying at Coronado soon myself and of course Riverside is a favorite as well, but other than theming I dont think you can go wrong at all. Great hotels, nicce theming and you are in Disney after all!!! Belle

Mickey&Minnie

Just got ours. We already had our trip planned at Pop, but they we sold out. In fact all the values were sold out, except All star music. The cm I talked to said just her dept. had 153 calls on hold. So they're jammed. I'm so glad i woke up early. We're booked at Music for sept. 13-23. We had already booked our adrs so we're all set. Hope everybody gets what they want.

wannabeBelle

Hey all just a heads up, I Am able to book this offer online!!! We are going in through a special travel agents site so I Am not sure if the regular site has it but I can!! PM Me with your dates and resort choices as well as the number of people going and the ages of anyone under 18. Once I lock in the offer Ill need you to call me to finalize all of the information. Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom