Free Dining Rumor

BRER DAD

After all that! Practically 1000 posts later and you are going to pay for it????
:hammer:
I know, I know......I feel like I have bee kicked in the groan. Forget about it, im still going to disney and I didnt even know I was getting 40% off my room. Congratulations to all that got the free dining!!

jessnic95

Funny experiment.

Called at 7 and waited for 40 mintues. Took my wifes phone and called at the same time and got through. Don't know the how that happened, but I did manage to get another trip from Sept 23- Oct 9 with free dining each and everyday. Also got Le Cellier 4 times as well.

Keep trying gals and guys, its out there if you want it!

I'm hoping that was just a mistype - Sept 23rd??? I thought the FREE dining was only til Sept. 22nd!!

BRER DAD

Brer Dad - That was exactly what I was hoping to do too! I also got the 40% off and already planned on paying for the dining plan, but was hoping to get it free. When we went with the FREE DDP 2 years ago there a package discount on top of the FREE DINING - Is there any additional off this year?? Well, Brer Dad, based on your result I hung up:cry: :( I'll try again later and let everyone know if I come up with anything!! THANKS GUYS!!
Im on hold again, im gonna give it another try!! lol, Never give up!

Ranch....umm how is that possible when the plan is only valid for a max 10 night stay and the promos last check in day is Sept 22? Something seems impossible with your post.

yazmin182

I know, I know......I feel like I have bee kicked in the groan. Forget about it, im still going to disney and I didnt even know I was getting 40% off my room. Congratulations to all that got the free dining!!

If i'm thinking correctly, an option is to downgrade your resort and get free dining instead. That way you'll save more but it all depends on which resort you really want to stay at.

BRER DAD

If i'm thinking correctly, an option is to downgrade your resort and get free dining instead. That way you'll save more but it all depends on which resort you really want to stay at.
I gotta stay at a moderate resort, I have 5 in my family. The cm told me it would cost more to pay full price for the room, and get the free dining.

disneydudette

If you booked a room on the 40% you are not even eligible to even pay for the dinning plan. That 40% code was for a room only discount... not a "package" discount. The dinning plan can only be added to Magic Your Way packages...

Brerdad:
What about this?
Keep your 40% reservation for however many days you need it till free dinning starts. Purchase your "#" day tickets for your entire length of stay...
Now book a new reservation for your remaining days on free dinning with 1 day base tickets. Thats the only way I see it working out for you... I'm sorry, I thought you knew about having to book two reservations.

BRER DAD

If you booked a room on the 40% you are not even eligible to even pay for the dinning plan. That 40% code was for a room only discount... not a "package" discount. The dinning plan can only be added to Magic Your Way packages...

Brerdad:
What about this?
Keep your 40% reservation for however many days you need it till free dinning starts. Purchase your "#" day tickets for your entire length of stay...
Now book a new reservation for your remaining days on free dinning with 1 day base tickets. Thats the only way I see it working out for you... I'm sorry, I thought you knew about having to book two reservations.
I have magic your way with dining, and the cm told me im getting 40%off my room...........I didnt even know I was getting 40% off.

disneydudette

I have magic your way with dining, and the cm told me im getting 40%off my room...........I didnt even know I was getting 40% off.

That seems really weird than.. call back and double check... that makes no sense...

the "breaker" has been whether people think its more affordable for %40 room code or free dinning... since they can't have both...

Maybe your package was booked with a "different" 40% code than what I'm thinking of...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom