Free Dining Rumor

MickeyFan77

I just got done booking my vacation for 9/26 til 10/03 and had NO problems getting ADR for anything. I did a Princess Breakfast, Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier, and Playhouse Disney. The only problem I had was I wanted the Liberty tree on the Friday which is a MNSSHP night but was told they would open more times when the dates are officially announced. Now here is hoping for free dining at that time from the sounds of it I might miss the dates won't effect my plans though.

New2WDW

lol, That was a good one. :ROFLOL: I will call from the neighbors if I have to.

I just thought of something....this is the YOMD..... and I say it would be my dream for this year to get free dining! :slurp:

......:lookaroun .......Hey I can dream can't I!

figment1985

This is true..........does free dining with Pamela Anderson count!!

LOLLLLLLLLL

Hmmmm.. year of a million dreams eh? One of my dreams (associated with free dining)would be to ride RnRc with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, then eat a free dining dinner with him at the Hollywood Brown Derby... then we could watch fantasmic together, awwwww... :eek:

of course.... with him i doubt i'd need the free dining...he could book the place the entire day (or month)

Lucky

LOLLLLLLLLL

Hmmmm.. year of a million dreams eh? One of my dreams (associated with free dining)would be to ride RnRc with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, then eat a free dining dinner with him at the Hollywood Brown Derby... then we could watch fantasmic together, awwwww... :eek:

of course.... with him i doubt i'd need the free dining...he could book the place the entire day (or month)
There's a great idea - an Aerosmith character meal, with CMs in Steve Tyler and Joe Perry costumes. It might scare the kids too much though.

yazmin182

Remember that offer Disney had a few months ago, where if you were at Disney and you booked your next trip before you left, you get free dining? When was the dates for that free dining? I hope it's not the same time during the regular free dining. If it is, maybe the CM's on the phone were referring to that free dining plan?
Ok i hope that made sense!

Please let me know
Thanks

Yaz

Hey, does anyone know the answer to my question?
Thanks

BRER DAD

I cant answer your question, but when I talked to one of the thousands of cm's I have called (bugged conituasly) they told me about the current offers on the dining, and said that the free dining for everybody hasnt been offered yet, but will. Hope this is of some help. :)

Disneyfalcon

Hey, does anyone know the answer to my question?
Thanks

Yazmin, those dates were roughly the same. They are actually a little longer then it sounds like these are going to be.

I don't think the CM's were talking about free dining that's already been booked, because they were talking about it as a possibility - "if it is offered". But it's a possibiliy.

figment1985

I just got off the phone with disney and was told that nothing has officially been announced yet however if it is going to be announced to check it out after Easter.....not sure if this is a positive thing or a negative. Also read on another disney website
thedolls.gif
(not to worry my alliances are here I am just obsessed with finding out about this plan!) that Lou Mongello's podcast announced it will be offered again this year during the same dates and will be released on April 12. Not sure if there is any truth to these rumors but just wanted to keep everyone in the loop.

I am quoting this from the intercot forum... maybe a little bit more information..?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I can confirm what Disneyfalcon mentioned about the travel agents site showing the September magic your way package with dining. It was on there for 2 days. I checked into it right away and found out that it was a glitch in the system. Just as soon as something is concrete which will probably be the day the package is dropped, we will have all of the information on these forums. We will post it in this thread and we will also have on on it in the disney vacation planning forum that I sponsor. Again this is IF and or WHEN something comes out.

I have had many of you already contact either Marie, Evan or I to book a package for them inside of the rumored dates. As always we will do our best to get you any discounts that do come out for your travel time frame.

Pam

Disneyfalcon

I can confirm what Disneyfalcon mentioned about the travel agents site showing the September magic your way package with dining. It was on there for 2 days. I checked into it right away and found out that it was a glitch in the system. Just as soon as something is concrete which will probably be the day the package is dropped, we will have all of the information on these forums. We will post it in this thread and we will also have on on it in the disney vacation planning forum that I sponsor. Again this is IF and or WHEN something comes out.

I have had many of you already contact either Marie, Evan or I to book a package for them inside of the rumored dates. As always we will do our best to get you any discounts that do come out for your travel time frame.

Pam

Yea!! Confirmation! Thank you Pam!
Of course I'm speculating some more but it sounds like they were trying out the announcement!!! :D

miles1

This is almost as bad as waiting for my wife to give birth after 36 hours of labor. :lol: (At least there's no screaming and I'm not getting beat up.)

New2WDW

This is true..........does free dining with Pamela Anderson count!!

Dream on! :D We could possibly start a new thread on this topic! (the free DP with ? not just Pamela)

Looks like the 12th will be a big focus now....:eek: ... but I, like you all, will be looking every day at all sources.

yazmin182

Yazmin, those dates were roughly the same. They are actually a little longer then it sounds like these are going to be.

I don't think the CM's were talking about free dining that's already been booked, because they were talking about it as a possibility - "if it is offered". But it's a possibiliy.

Thank you!

Thanks everyone giving us the scoop about the rumors of the free DDP, it is getting me excited, I hope we will not be disappointed.

Dwarful

We have 10 rooms booked during the possible time of free dining. We also have all of our ADR's (Ok, I say 'we' I mean Pam has done all of this). Our troop will be going regardless of free dining or not. If we get the dining, then the girls will have $$ for some of the Grand Gathering Experiences and spending money. If we dont get the dining we will still be going and having a great time and enjoying great meals.

I wonder how many 'tentative' trips are booked right now on the hopes that they get free dining. Personally, I am watching to see how much more money the girls will have available. (I am taking my daughter's girl scout troop, Junior Girl Scouts 10-11 yrs old).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom