Free Dining Rumor

aj_steig

I submitted a post on the intercot discussion board to the guy who said that he got the dining plan with the AAA newsletter. I am curious to know how he got it if Disney is claiming that it is not the free dining plan. I'll post if I get a response.

figment1985

I submitted a post on the intercot discussion board to the guy who said that he got the dining plan with the AAA newsletter. I am curious to know how he got it if Disney is claiming that it is not the free dining plan. I'll post if I get a response.

Haha, you should have been like: "Uhh we at the wdwmagic forums think you are a little :hammer:... thank you that is all.."

;)

Oh, and Brer Dad, that's a great idea. Just go eat anywhere then run! I think I'll use that and when I get caught, I'll tell the CM or police that I am on the "Brer Dad Dining Plan" (BDDP!) lol:lol:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
All of the speculation about the free dining seems to really be hitting a fevered pitch. I am watching and waiting for this to come out as are most of the forum members on WDWMagic. Please be assured that if/when the free dining comes out, I will have the information posted at 7am sharp on this site. I will have my phone lines open at 7am also.

I know that a lot of you have already booked your upcoming trip with us for the suspected time frame for free dining. Please rest assured that we will be on the phone with Disney at 7am if/when this comes out to get you switched over so there is no need to call and check to see if we got the discount or to tell us that it came out. We will either call you or contact you via e-mail to let you know the status.

Please keep in mind that there is always the chance that not all of the resorts or room views will be included if/when it comes out. So please have a backup plan resort in mind just in case.

Also as always if anyone needs any help in booking their upcoming stay, please feel free to call us toll free 1-866-566-7858. You can also visit our website and fill out our free quote form or you can e-mail one of us.

For those of you who have not used us please be advised that we do not charge you any extra fees for our services which do include free itinerary planning.

Take care and have a Magical Day!!

Pam

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks Pam. :wave:

I know I have nothing to worry about, Marie will [as always] take good care of me! :D

People apparently are having fun obsessing... :lookaroun

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We don't obsess about Disney....well maybe some of us.:lookaroun

I know I already have my trip set up for August so if it comes out, maybe I'll run into a few hundred WDWMagic members. :lol:

Pam

Rob562

Disney Falcon, thanks for the quick response...but let me make this clear...If I have already have an AP for both me and my wife, we only have to purchase two one-day tickets to get the dining package for a ten-day trip? Am I reading you right?

That is precisely it, Mikey. :)
The one catch is that you MUST book the package, and cannot get an AP-discount on the room.

I figured out my group's expenses (some of us with APs, some of us without), and used last-year's AP discount to approximate what this year's Sept AP discounts MIGHT be. Then compared it with the package price, and the break-even point for our 8-day trip was about $150 for those in our group *without* APs, and a little higher than that ($180-$200) for those *with* APs (though I didn't factor in the fact that the AP-holders would have an unused 1-day ticket after the trip). So that means that if my group spends more than $150 per person on food, anything above that point is "free".

-Rob

rcapolete

All of the speculation about the free dining seems to really be hitting a fevered pitch. I am watching and waiting for this to come out as are most of the forum members on WDWMagic. Please be assured that if/when the free dining comes out, I will have the information posted at 7am sharp on this site. I will have my phone lines open at 7am also.

I know that a lot of you have already booked your upcoming trip with us for the suspected time frame for free dining. Please rest assured that we will be on the phone with Disney at 7am if/when this comes out to get you switched over so there is no need to call and check to see if we got the discount or to tell us that it came out. We will either call you or contact you via e-mail to let you know the status.

Please keep in mind that there is always the chance that not all of the resorts or room views will be included if/when it comes out. So please have a backup plan resort in mind just in case.

Also as always if anyone needs any help in booking their upcoming stay, please feel free to call us toll free 1-866-566-7858. You can also visit our website and fill out our free quote form or you can e-mail one of us.

For those of you who have not used us please be advised that we do not charge you any extra fees for our services which do include free itinerary planning.

Take care and have a Magical Day!!

Pam

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com

thanks Pam. I hope to hear from you on that day letting me know my dinning plan is now free. Appreciate all the help with booking my trip in the first place

janine51

That is precisely it, Mikey. :)
The one catch is that you MUST book the package, and cannot get an AP-discount on the room.

-Rob

Does anyone know how DVC members stand with the offer of free dining? We are booked into Boardwalk for September using our points and were considering the dining plan although have not yet booked. Is there any chance??????? :slurp:

Disneyfalcon

Fevered pitch is exactly how I feel!! I am constantly refreshing this thread!!

Mikey, I see Rob already answered you. He's right of course!!:)

Disneyfalcon

Hi Pam! I have a question for you. In the past did you know it was available a day or two before you could start booking, or was it announced and immediately available to book? We're still trying to get our group together and I'm wondering how much warning -if any - I'll have?
Thanks!

wannabeBelle

Does anyone know how DVC members stand with the offer of free dining? We are booked into Boardwalk for September using our points and were considering the dining plan although have not yet booked. Is there any chance??????? :slurp:

Hi there Janine, I would suspect not. The Free Dining was offered to people who were booking a resort stay in conjunction with a theme park ticket purchase of any duration. This was the offer that was given over the last two years. I cant swear that it WONT be offered, but I would seriously doubt it as it was never offered before. Belle

wannabeBelle

Hi Pam! I have a question for you. In the past did you know it was available a day or two before you could start booking, or was it announced and immediately available to book? We're still trying to get our group together and I'm wondering how much warning -if any - I'll have?
Thanks!

Hey there!!! We arent able to book any specials until they are released within Disney's own systems. My best advice here would be to get your people together and get your plans set. Once you have all that together E mail the Boss and let her know what you would like to book. Then as soon as an offer is released we can go ahead with the plans that we already have for you!! We can certainly make changes and add people as availability dictates though! Belle

Disneyfalcon

Hi Belle! Thank you for your answer! That's not quite what I meant...I mean do you have any advance warning? Like would you possibly find out on the 10th that we can book on the 12th? Or would you get the release on the 12th too?

Does that make sense?

aj_steig

Hi Belle!

I have a question for you.....

If the dining plan promotion does end up being offered again this year, how does it work with a group of three people? We are meeting with a group who has three people and if I remember correctly, the promotion was based on double occupancy. If so, what would the third person do? Could they just purchase the plan seperately on their own? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you!:wave:

Disneyfalcon

Hi aj. Belle might have moved on so I think I can answer this one. The promotion is based on the number of people in the room. If there are three people booked in the room, all three get the dining.:)

wannabeBelle

Hey Falcon, I honestly dont keep track. The Boss can probably answer better than I can on this one.
Hey AJ, The answer is simple, the package offers ( specials or not) are usually priced so that people can get some idea as to a pricing estimate for their own trips. I can tell you once we go to book you, the third person would be booked into the room and the same package as the original two. The pricing of the room would be split ( there is a fee for an additional adult in a room beyond the first two) If the first two people got a 5 day Magic Your Way Theme Park pass though everyone in the room must get the same pass if they are on the same package. This may not be such a bad thing if everyone in the room HAS to have Free Dining!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom