Free Dining pins have been released......

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I just got word from my travel agency that pin codes have been released today. Thats a good sign free dining might be back for the fall. Right now, it seems like the pins are only good up until August. We'll have to stay tuned. :wave:

goonie007

Just got mine :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Enjoy FREE Disney dining, Jones Family!

Everyone's idea of the perfect Walt Disney World® vacation is different. That's why we've got options to suit just about any taste and budget! Like the two great Magic Your Way package options below that include tickets, accommodations and FREE Disney dining!

Just choose the deal that's right for you
for arrivals most nights 4/23–8/13/11.

FREE Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
5-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation
package that includes Theme Park
tickets and accommodations at a
select Disney Deluxe Resort or
Disney Deluxe Villa Resort!

For example, pay just $999 per adult
(based on adult double occupancy) in
a standard room at Disney's Animal
Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness
Lodge for stays most nights
7/17–8/13/11.

Save $233 per adult!

Over 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants, including some with Character Dining, participate in the Disney Dining Plan†! FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
5-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney
Moderate Resort!

For example, pay just $627 per adult
(based on adult double occupancy) in
a standard room at a select Disney
Value Resort for stays most nights
6/3–8/13/11.

Save $175 per adult!

Over 50 select Walt Disney World restaurants participate in the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan!

KJ1081

I got one for free regular DP at Deluxe, and free QSDP at values and mods with minimum 2 day park ticket purchase. Still hoping for an May AP rate.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I just got the pin an hour ago. I'm already booked for free dining Aug 26th. I NEVER get pins either. How stupid...

Rob562

My friend got one, too. He's already going down for some of the same time I am in June (another friend and I are staying longer than he is), but he'd been planning on just getting a cheap off-site room. This PIN is now making him consider moving to an on-site Value. (Which is kinda the purpose of them giving the discounts to begin with)

-Rob

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
My friend got one, too. He's already going down for some of the same time I am in June (another friend and I are staying longer than he is), but he'd been planning on just getting a cheap off-site room. This PIN is now making him consider moving to an on-site Value. (Which is kinda the purpose of them giving the discounts to begin with)

-Rob

Nice!

lilclerk

So I tried the trick of updating my WDW profile last night and this morning woke up to this in my email... in my friend's name :lol: Luckily he's coming with me so hopefully the reservation can just be switched to his name.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
So I tried the trick of updating my WDW profile last night and this morning woke up to this in my email... in my friend's name :lol: Luckily he's coming with me so hopefully the reservation can just be switched to his name.

:lol:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
A lot of the new offers are actually pin code offers for either the free dining or a discount on the room. We have been switching a lot of our clients to the pin code offers. Please always remember to use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner when booking your next Disney vacation such as Kingdom Konsultant Travel.

Pam

DisneyGigi

Got mine today! Funny thing is that it came to an email I did not even know I had ever used with Disney.. guess I did and forgot. DH almost always books in his name and he didn't get this one but did get the 40/35 % off. I swear.. I wish I knew their system in sending out pins! :lol:

lilclerk

A lot of the new offers are actually pin code offers for either the free dining or a discount on the room. We have been switching a lot of our clients to the pin code offers. Please always remember to use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner when booking your next Disney vacation such as Kingdom Konsultant Travel.

Pam
Many thanks to Tammy, she got us all switched over this morning =)

dizwdwfan

Summer free dining

I was begining to think disney forgot me with the free dining offer, but mine came today by snail mail. Still hoping for it to become available for the end of August. Keeping my fingers crossed!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
The more I think about it, they will probably release it. It was SOOOOO dead last year when we went. Like REALLY REALLY dead.

disneygirl1

The more I think about it, they will probably release it. It was SOOOOO dead last year when we went. Like REALLY REALLY dead.

I remember you texting me saying how DEAD it was last year! And you were there over Labor day too right? I'm kinda hoping its like that again the week we're there!

Question when we were there in the end of Sept in 2009 it was HOT as all heck... Was it like that when you were there last Sept?

Dwarful

My sister got the free dining pin code for when we are going. My sister is not going with us ...but her daughter is. Waiting to hear from Pam if this will work for us...or if I have a pin w/my name. Would love to get a better rate than what we have right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom