Food you MUST have at every trip to Disney!!!

Hrudey3032

me and my brother usually get the Double cheeseburger basket at Pecos Bills or Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe.We also get the Ice Cream at the little shanty by Aladdin Carpet ride

mep517

Chicken strips. They are the best at WDW! I also look forward to my Casey's Dog and one of the big rice krispie treats on main street.

It's not a food, but I like to get a yard of ale in the UK while I watch my British Invasion.

DH and I like to get burgers at Cosmic Ray's too because of the "hot topping" bar. Simple pleasures :)

pirate-princess

i always have to have chicken strips with bbq sauce somewhere

cosmic rays have a lovely iced cappucino

ghiradellis iced mocha is delicious!

chocolate covered pretzels are yummy!!!

and i kow its not disney but its very near - bahama breeze does the most deliciuos food ever!

celticdog

Mickey waffles and Mickey ice cream bars.

The waffles are the only reason to have breakfast at the foodcourts. I have them everyday on our trip. I just can't make them the same way at home.

k.hunter30

• A hot dog at Casey's
  • White bean hummus from Boma (and as many other buffet items as I can fit in my tummy!)
  • Filet from Le Cellier (a new must-have)
  • Beignets from POFQ
  • A chocolate malt from Ghirardelli

Fun2BFree

Though it isn't Disney fare, being on the other side of the pond I need to get as many Oreos and Pretzels, and as much Mountain Dew into me as possible. In Disney though, the pizzas from the resort food-courts and the chicken strips meal with BBQ sauce.

Now this thread is making me hungry. :slurp:

SonicRuin

It was my first time last week, but when I go back I will again go to:

Germany for a brat and beer. Heck, I was floored when they told me the "dark beer" was Optimator! One of my fave brews, and I got to have it in "Germany". That was REAL nice!

Hoop Dee Doo's is a return visit for me, I think.

Oh, I'll have to buy a bag of Chip And Dales Mickey pretzels also. I still have one more bag, but they're REALLY good pretzels.

The popcorn on the first night was GREAT. It wasn't so good all of the days after, so I might have to return to the same cart location as the first time. :shrug:

I stayed at the Beach Club and had heard RAVES about Beaches And Cream. It was good, but I am still a little lost on the raves for the place. I take a Cold Stone Creamery in the real world over it anyday.

Cynderella

FIGARO FRIES!! They are my new obsession, I LOVE them! :slurp: That and we always have to eat a Peco's Bill's atleast once.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom