Food you MUST have at every trip to Disney!!!

goofntink

We go every weekend,and here is our routine. We split up when we get hungry,she goes to Tommorowland gets the the sweet cream pretzels,I go to Caseys and get the hot dogs and fries,and we meet halfway at the Terrace to eat and sit on the lower level at the tables facing the castle.Afterwards we get Dole Whips!!!!

jessfriends

Sweet cream filled pretzel from Tomorrowland!

and a Dole Whip...

I have not heard of these pretzels before...:eek: I will have to try one next time!

Off the top of my head my list would included: dole whip floats, tonga toast, ghirardelli chocolate sodas (there are no ghirardelli locations in my area :(), anything shaped like Mickey like waffles or ice cream bars, and the PB & J shake from Prime Time. I am sure I can think of more, but I need to study for finals....:(

SDav10495

We usually stay at our time share right off-site, so the foods we always eat at WDW are our own--we bring classic PB&J on white bread for lunch most days (nice cheap way to eat on the go) and we always have Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast. Sounds silly, I know, especially given the terrific food offerings at WDW (which I assure you, we do enjoy for dinner)...but those two simple things always mean Disney to me.

Dont know if this is classified as food, but gotta have my cotton-candy!!!!:sohappy:

Also love the corn dog bites from Casey's. They had them at Cosmic Rays but now I have to go to Casey's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom