Food you MUST have at every trip to Disney!!!

RussJT

The only MUST for us when it comes to food is that we start every trip with an 8:05 breakfast at Crystal Palace on our first full day.

shanny

i dont like this thread...it makes me miss wdw more...:(

but, a coke float from aloha isle, banana creme brulee from kona cafe, cow from le cellier (any kind will do!), dinner at the biergarten, caseys corn dog bites, liberty tree is now a must do, raspberry mojitos at the bar in the poly. i could go on and on...im getting depressed!!! :(

Gator

It's essential I grab a Sticky Cinnamon Roll at the Main Street Bakery. It makes the day so much better. And don't forget the creme brulee at Le Cellier.

MKCP 1985

Ha! 13 votes for the Aloha Isle Dole Whip or its float cousin . . . and zero for the Strawberry Swirl of Enchanted Grove. . . :D

Here's another vote for the Dole Whip. :king:

take THAT, heretics!

goofyfan13

Spaten Optimater :-D

I know thats a drink, but I have to get it just about every time now. :p

Other than that, I HAVE to get a sundae from Ghirardelli, although last time I went my order number was the Devil's number....awkward...

Horizons1986

Every trip to WDW I usually eat at:

-Sci Fi
-Garden Grill
-Columbia Harbour House

I go to these three for sure.

While we are on the topic I was wondering where the best places in WDW would be to get a root beer or coke float? I will be there in January and was wanted to find that out before I made it there.

fredtom

Not necessarily in this order...

Dole Whip Pineapple Float
Strawberry Margarita, New England Clam Chowder and Crab Cakes from Cap'n Jack's
Barbecue Ribs from Flame Tree
Mole Poblano and Margarita Grande from San Angel Inn
Pork Tenderloin from California Grill
Anything from Boma
Anything from Jiko
Fiesta Margarita from Mexico- Epcot
Onion Soup and Croc Monsieur from Chefs de France
Mediteranean Dips from Spoodles
Pina Colada from Tambu Lounge at Poly
Mojito from Bongos
Kaki Gori from Japan

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Cmdr_Crimson

Grand Slam Combo at Casey's
Stitch's Candy Experiment: Sour Green Apple Cotton Candy!!! If you have not tried it...You missed out on the best cotton candy you ever had!

markjohns1

I stayed at the Beach Club and had heard RAVES about Beaches And Cream. It was good, but I am still a little lost on the raves for the place. I take a Cold Stone Creamery in the real world over it anyday.
You must not have ordered the kitchen sink. Not for the faint of heart. Make sure to order that with people you really like too.

For me, I gotta have a pineapple float, some fish and chips from the UK, and a margarita from Mexico.

maggiegrace1

Ha! 13 votes for the Aloha Isle Dole Whip or its float cousin . . . and zero for the Strawberry Swirl of Enchanted Grove. . . :D

Here's another vote for the Dole Whip. :king:

take THAT, heretics!
Well if you feel the need to be like everyone else Doug..well then go ahead...:lookaroun

Anyone who is anyone KNOWS that the Strawberry Swirls are the best..:slurp:

Guess you got to be someone special and not just a follower to love them.....;)

:kiss:

cdunbar

I've got to have a sticky mickey from the Concourse Steak house for breakfast, but being that it's closing it seems I've had my last!:(
But I have to have chicken fingers I dunno why but they have the best chicken fingers in the world. I took my cousin there in July, she's only 10, and she was like "Aunt Christa these are the best chicken fingers ever!" I also must have sour apple martni from Cali Grill because unlike most places that make them you can only taste the alcohol but there you can actually taste the apple! I swear I'm not a boozer :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom