Food you MUST have at every trip to Disney!!!

slowbee

oh my god.. the dessert at Ohana's.. having the Bread puding with the Bananas Foster on top is to DIE FOR...

We leave tomorrow morning at 6:55 am for WDW... but don't have reservations for Ohana's till Monday... too long of a wait... ;)

kcw

definitely have to add my vote to the corn dog bites & fries at Caseys- and a dole whip of course!!

does anyone here frequent DLR often? their fried chicken meal at the Plaza Inn is TO DIE FOR!!!! good thing I'm only 5 hours away and can go whenever the craving strikes! haha kidding...(well, kind of....:lookaroun)

Kashyyyk

Ohana's scallopped potatoes are my favourite thing in all of WDW. Look at the ingredients and you will quickly understand why. One cup of heavy cream per pound of potatoes. Yum Yum!

A visit to the French bakery in Epcot is always a must as well. Anything sweet will do. Try the Napolean.

Raglan Road's Bourbon Ribs are fantastic. Missed them on the last visit...no openings. Will have to rectify that next time.

Great thread, by the way!

hokielutz

Must have the Oak Fired Filet from California Grill.... Yeah its pricey, but its the best of all the steaks in WDW.

hokielutz

Another delicious, but slightly expensive treat that is a must have.... is the Califonia Grill's Lava Cake. It gets rave reviews with basically everyone we've taken there.

EpScott

It is standard procedure (and a requirement for my trip to WDW to be considered "official"!) to have the double cheeseburger basket at Pecos Bill's Cafe. When in Epcot, a trip to Club Cool is always warranted!!! (Notice how the drinks are a little more tolerable when they're free?!) Oh---one other place where I always eat---McDonalds @ Downtown Disney. I know---you're saying "Scott, you know there ARE Mickey D's up in Indiana?!?" Yeah, I know, but one big difference----THIS ONE'S AT DISNEY!!!!!!!

krisrunsdisney

OMG!! I started reading this and everything I have ever eaten at DIsney had escaped me.
~Lefse at Norway
~The French bakery
~The food area in the Land pavillion; usually get a Chicken Caeser Salad but everything seems sooooo yummy
~Always get a piece of chocolate cake from the coolers at the resort; I think every resort has them. Not the best choc cake but I have to have it
~A nice Pinot Grigio in Italy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom