Flower Child's Doll Photos

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
It wasn't meant to be mean.

Since I know you and since we have had good chats before on aim and pm and all that, I know you were not being mean. My friends are just looking out for me, because they are my friends. Anyways everything is good :)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Seriously, even Barbie and Ken give me the shivers.

LuLaSue

Do I ever....creepy.

My DH has an unusual collection of Barbie Dolls. He has every (yes every) Barbie ever made x's 2. They are kept in the attic because they creep me out. (Confession...It may not be the dolls, just the fact that he collects them.:lookaroun)

joanna71985

Do I ever....creepy.

My DH has an unusual collection of Barbie Dolls. He has every (yes every) Barbie ever made x's 2. They are kept in the attic because they creep me out. (Confession...It may not be the dolls, just the fact that he collects them.:lookaroun)

Wow, that sure is a lot.

Shere_Khan

I used to collect all the Disney Barbies, I still have them all in the box and I started when I was about 10 or so years old.
It is very hard for a 10 year old not to open those boxes! But I wanted them to stay pretty forever.
I haven't gotten one in a while though, I find them to be very cheaply made these days.

LuLaSue

Since we got married he has not bought one (Thank you Honey I love you:)). They take up every square inch of the attic, its horrible. I want to take them to the EBay store but, he can't let go just yet. His focus now is on his Lionel Collection...that's in the basement. I offically have NO space for Christmas decorations or anything else.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Since we got married he has not bought one (Thank you Honey I love you:)). They take up every square inch of the attic, its horrible. I want to take them to the EBay store but, he can't let go just yet. His focus now is on his Lionel Collection...that's in the basement. I offically have NO space for Christmas decorations or anything else.

If you husband wants to keep barbie dolls I say let him :) Now babie dolls is not something that I am really into, but I think it's great if other adults enjoy them. After all the world is more fun if we are different :) I am more into Prescious Moments dolls myself.

joanna71985

I used to collect all the Disney Barbies, I still have them all in the box and I started when I was about 10 or so years old.
It is very hard for a 10 year old not to open those boxes! But I wanted them to stay pretty forever.
I haven't gotten one in a while though, I find them to be very cheaply made these days.

My older sister used to collect the holiday Barbies.

I just started collecting mini Mickey and Minnie plushes. I have 11 as of now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom