Flower Child's Doll Photos

The Mom

Premium Member
It will be much easier for people who have an interest in seeing them to find all of your doll photos here in one spot. Please post all future doll photos here. Thank you.

joanna71985

I didn't know Precious Moments made dolls. They are cute.

They sure do. I have a Native American doll.

FlowersChild....Does the Precious Moments company come to Epcot regularly, or was this some sort of special event? Where were they in Epcot, and what products were they selling?

The Precious Moments company comes to Epcot during the Teddy Bear and Doll weekend, in May.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
FlowersChild....Does the Precious Moments company come to Epcot regularly, or was this some sort of special event? Where were they in Epcot, and what products were they selling?

They come during the Teddy Bear and Doll weekend in May like joanna71985 said and they will also be in Epcot in December. To go to the special event of the Teddy Bear Doll weekend it's like around $200 or so and I can't remember what all you get from this deal. I did not go to the event in May, but after the event on Sunday the companies sell some of there dolls to any guest in Epcot that day and they were in this building between Canada and the United Kingdom. I had fun looking at all the stuffed animals and dolls and everything on this day and I purchased 2 dolls from the Precious Moments company :) In December I believe everything will be the same and I will still not go to the special event, but I will have fun looking at all the dolls and stuffed animals and maybe I will buy some more doll/dolls/stuffed animal/stuffed animals :sohappy:

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
This is my Roses are Red doll :) This is the other doll that I purchased at Epcot.

firstphotosfrommynewcamerarosesa-1.jpg

firstphotosfrommynewcamerarosesa-5.jpg

Shere_Khan

If you can't be in Epcot when they are selling them, where else can you get them?

I used to love Precious Moments, my grandma would always get me things from Precious Moments when I was little. I would love to look into buying a doll.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
If you can't be in Epcot when they are selling them, where else can you get them?

I used to love Precious Moments, my grandma would always get me things from Precious Moments when I was little. I would love to look into buying a doll.

You can order them online from places that sell Precious Moments dolls and you can also order them from ebay. You can even get brand new Precious Moments dolls on ebay for a good price :) Later today I will pm you some links :wave:

k.hunter30

Do they have Christmas-themed Precious Moment dolls? I've always thought the nativity scenes and such that the company puts out are so cute - especially with the little lambs.

joanna71985

I'm sure you can order them online. I know they have a website.

Do they have Christmas-themed Precious Moment dolls? I've always thought the nativity scenes and such that the company puts out are so cute - especially with the little lambs.

Me too! My sister has a little porcelyn (sp?) nativity set from Precious Moments that is soooo cute.

GoofyMom2

My sister has a little porcelyn (sp?) nativity set from Precious Moments that is soooo cute.

I have one, too! My mother gave it to my DH and I the first Christmas we were married.... :)

She has also given me special PM for when each of my sons was born.

Ok, getting too sentimental here....... :eek:

I think I am gong to look for some Christmas ones as I have tons of Holiday themed dolls, bears etc that I put out for the Holidays.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster

Yes they do :) I don't have any, but I have seen them. I have seen them on ebay and some of the online stores that sell Precious Moments dolls. I can look around online and let you know what Christmas--themed Precious Moments dolls I see.

k.hunter30

Yes they do :) I don't have any, but I have seen them. I have seen them on ebay and some of the online stores that sell Precious Moments dolls. I can look around online and let you know what Christmas--themed Precious Moments dolls I see.
Thanks! :sohappy:

*hangs twinkle lights in this thread*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom