Flower Child's Doll Photos

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
a photo of Alice holding my little Alice doll :)

This photo is just so funny and cute :) It was taken on 9-30-2007.

mostphotosfromSeptember29th30th2-1.jpg

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
little TinkerBelle Christmas doll :)

Well this doll is just adorable and I had to order her from Christmas :eek:

I need to send her back, because the leaf and berries on her leg fell off as soon as I got her, so I need to exchange her for a new her :wave:

3Decemberdolls2007018.jpg

maelstrom

Your new Christmas doll is pretty. :) You might be able to reattach the leaf and berries with a hot glue gun, depending on how it was put on originally.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Your new Christmas doll is pretty. :) You might be able to reattach the leaf and berries with a hot glue gun, depending on how it was put on originally.

Thank You. The company that I orded the doll from just gave me 20% off my TinkerBell doll and 20 % off my Cinderella doll :) They are going to credit me back the 20%. Cinderella has a shoe that does not seem to be on their that tight and I am pretty sure it will stay on, but was thinking that it might fall off. So the girl over the phone said she would give me 20% off of the dolls so we don't have to go threw all the return stuff.

Anyways I was able to put the leaf and berries on, but not sure if it will stay. I might glue it on later. As for baby Cinderella, well if her shoe falls off, I will just have a one of a kind Christmas doll with one shoe and that will be kinda neat :wave:

WDWFREAK53

I need Jerry and Jason...I really do. This thread is frea...er...TERRIFYING!

*blows the dust off of the lightsaber and warms it up*

Lucille

Hello. I am fairly new here. I see that you collect precious moments dolls. Do you take them to the parks and photograph them regularly? It never would have occurred to me to do something like that (I collect barbies but I leave them in their boxes.)

VT GAL

My DD got a kitty from Build-A-Bear and has the princess costumes that they have.

So long story short, Miss Kitty is here with us. Zoe said that she had to have a first visit button, so here you go....

10433_1236351825570_1132451099_7903.jpg

She also took pictures with some of the princesses at Akershus, but those on my camera and I forgot my transfer cord! :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom