Final Performance of 'Illuminations : RoE' Fan Meetup - Imagination Pavilion Gardens : Sept-30th 2pm-3pm

Mikey73181

They already took the huge sign out of the window, was hoping to grab a pic tonight.

Epcot82Guy

To Illuminations, the crew and all involved,

You changed my life.

You lead me to discover playing music.

You taught me about peace on earth.

You showed me the power of story telling.

You guided me to this site to learn about the magic of story telling.

You helped me find happiness when I thought there was none.

You will have a special place in my heart forever.

May Illuminations: Reflections of Earth's message go on. Rest easy.

Sincerely,

This!! All of this!

I'm so glad I got to be here in person and to meet some of you! It really was a wonderful energy tonight!!

RobbinsDad

I don’t cry much. End of the movies Rudy and Hoosiers. My grandmothers funeral. My first child’s birth. Onions. A few more times probably. Watching ROE tonight in YouTube (not tonight’s show but still).

Here’s to the greatest spectacle in WDW history. Others may top its effects or explosions, but it will never be matched in its artistry.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
It was nice seeing you guys!

FYI, imagination lounge closes at 6. I just checked the times now. I'll be back in Epcot tomorrow around 5ish so that's an option as well.

Same here!

Let's meet up around 5:30 tomorrow where we met up today in the Imagination Garden and take it from there.
Sound good?
:)

-

Last edited:

AndyS2992

And suddenly things turned ugly.. :hungover:
14:40 - 18:00 (warning: there is cursing) Woman in question can be seen at 07:38.

I think they are both in the wrong, though obviously one more so than the other. The video is by the lady who can be seen near the end of ResortTV1's stream saying she is going to security over it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom