Final Performance of 'Illuminations : RoE' Fan Meetup - Imagination Pavilion Gardens : Sept-30th 2pm-3pm

TOCPE82

I was over at Epcot last night to see 'Illuminations', having specifically come over in the evening just to see the performance.
Figured this was my last chance to try to get a close viewing spot as Monday will likely be nuts.
Found a great spot right up front between one of the center area shops and the right hand side 'Friendship' boat dock.

I arrive about 20 minutes before 9:00, and there was a good sized crowd already camped out along the lagoon.
Silly me though, as I forgot the Park closed at 10 on a Saturday.
So I then realized I had to sit for another hour....but that 'mistake' ended up being a blessing in disguise, as when the time came to stand up I had a prime viewing spot.

Even though I've lost count of how many times I have seen 'Illuminations', the show still impresses and moves me.
Last night close view was fantastic, and everything seemed to be firing off perfectly.
I am really going to miss those patterned laser effects....although I'm sure the new shows will use the lasers in a similar way.
So glad I went last night.
Monday will be epic!

-
Dude, you must have been within 20 feet of me, haha.

TOCPE82

Current view...

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Greetings from the Imagination Pavilion!

I am here now, from 2pm to 3pm, giving away my fun art postcards for all fans of Figment & Tony Baxter!

Here I am sitting on a EPCOT Center era bench under the shade directly across the 'Upside Down Fountain' in the former Imagination Gardens.

Come by and say hello!
I will be here for the full hour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom