Final Performance of 'Illuminations : RoE' Fan Meetup - Imagination Pavilion Gardens : Sept-30th 2pm-3pm

Tom Morrow

The final show started a little stressful. People were loud during the pre-show music and it began raining. But a few minutes into the show everyone around me, a huge crowd, grew almost totally silent.

It didn’t hit me until about halfway through. Then I definitely cried.

I was slightly disappointed that there weren’t perimeters or a more explosive finale BUT some of the shells seemed bigger and louder than normal.

Goodbye, IllumiNations. Thanks for the memories, the inspiration. The joy. The tears. Everything.

jrhwdw

I thought it was pretty rude of DHS to pop off their fireworks during RoE's last show...

Not really.
You Mean HEA? LOVE When that Happens!!!!! Was hoping HEA was at 9, not 9:15.

No Tag , Oh well. LOVED the seashore pyro from both the lagoon and the shore again!

RTV1 for the signal win! Total Win for every streamer that was there!!!! Some had signal problems I think, too bad. Same problem for tomorrow night maybe.

jrhwdw

The final show started a little stressful. People were loud during the pre-show music and it began raining. But a few minutes into the show everyone around me, a huge crowd, grew almost totally silent.

It didn’t hit me until about halfway through. Then I definitely cried.

I was slightly disappointed that there weren’t perimeters or a more explosive finale BUT some of the shells seemed bigger and louder than normal.

Goodbye, IllumiNations. Thanks for the memories, the inspiration. The joy. The tears. Everything.
There were the normal perimeters in the show, believe me, I looked! :)

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I thought it was the DHS ones too but it was actually Happily Ever After from Magic Kingdom. DHS fireworks don't start for another 30 minutes.
You Mean HEA? LOVE When that Happens!!!!! Was hoping HEA was at 9, not 9:15.
Based on the angle and viewing location, I thought it was DHS. But either way, it's still rude.*

* not really.

EricsBiscuit

Goodbye to the show I grew up with.
23BD777E-4E99-4E76-9D45-72C44F955B1B.jpeg
D4843E44-A4BF-4A2F-BEC7-CF00B0EBDAC0.jpeg
36C89176-90EB-4B4D-A6EF-B9FF037C3689.jpeg

brb1006

Looks like they are having final presentation of ROE. At least according to one livestream from AllCentralFlorida.

Update: I was wrong, sorry about that folks.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom