Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Inspired Figment

Update on that Figment Little Golden Book. Looks like Dreamfinder’s in it and that it’s themed to the original attraction from the looks of things. 😁 And written by Jason Grandt (same author as the Orange Bird book). AWESOME!! 😎👍🏻👍🏻:
IMG_6377.jpeg

Last edited:

Mickeynerd17

Update on that Figment Little Golden Book. Looks like Dreamfinder’s in it and that it’s themed to the original attraction from the looks of things. 😁 And written by Jason Grandt (same author as the Orange Bird book). AWESOME!! 😎👍🏻👍🏻:
View attachment 742841
It really is fascinating they're using the original attraction for a kids book, especially when said attraction has not existed since 1998.

I feel there is something going on in the corporate offices. It may be over a decade(s) away, but if/when it does happen it might actually be the glorious return we are all hoping for.

Cmdr_Crimson

View attachment 742841
If this isn't a way to get a Slap in the face wake up call to bring back a better version of the attraction and pavilion...I don't know what will.

FigmentJedi

It really is fascinating they're using the original attraction for a kids book, especially when said attraction has not existed since 1998.

I feel there is something going on in the corporate offices. It may be over a decade(s) away, but if/when it does happen it might actually be the glorious return we are all hoping for.
It's just continuing what Marvel's Figment comics started.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom