• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Walrus from Paris

Original Poster
Hey guys, I have some really exciting news.

I figure it needed it's own thread since it's separate to the current one about Inside Out, and both could happen in some way.

Figment is a serious contender for the reImagination of the pavilion. The budget remains from previous proposals, and I am just as surprised as you are.

Now, you may ask, will this be announced at D23? For that, I haven't a clue, unfortunately. A lot of talks are moving internally and I'm actually quite optimistic right now.

John park hopper

That would be great if they keep Figment my sons way back when got the Figment plush toys and they have been passed down to the granddaughters

UNCgolf

I'll ask it since others will:
Any word on Dreamfinder joining the journey?

I surely hope so but I won't complain.
I realize I am in the vast minority on this, but if you told me I could pick between Dreamfinder and no Figment or Figment and no Dreamfinder, I'd take Dreamfinder. I would love to have him back. There's no chance they'd do Dreamfinder without Figment, though, so that's not a worry for anyone.

Mostly I just hope it stays an Imagination ride and doesn't turn into something IP.

I really hope we get a new imagination pavilion with DreamFinder and Figment returning as a duo... Hopefully it's what the secret announcement panel is..

Top Bottom