Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Rodj

1690840228154.png

I wonder if one of these is for the Figment Meet and Greet?

Cmdr_Crimson

View attachment 734563
I wonder if one of these is for the Figment Meet and Greet?
Let's hope this is the removal of Vanellope and Joy in the area since they have no reason to be there in the first place...

Ok so I recently got back from a Disney trip not too long ago. When I went to the Imagination pavilion it was….interesting. The animatronics were kind of hit or miss in terms of their movement (varying from ride to ride). The sight lab lighting effects were actually back after years of being deactivated. The moon projection was broken on one of my rides (unfortunately wasn’t able to get it on video), and the ending lighting effects was just straight up deactivated on some rides. Also this was the state of the unload area
B4F3FE46-8A66-4B00-88C2-EFD485EBC47D.jpeg

Dragonman

Ok so I recently got back from a Disney trip not too long ago. When I went to the Imagination pavilion it was….interesting. The animatronics were kind of hit or miss in terms of their movement (varying from ride to ride). The sight lab lighting effects were actually back after years of being deactivated. The moon projection was broken on one of my rides (unfortunately wasn’t able to get it on video), and the ending lighting effects was just straight up deactivated on some rides. Also this was the state of the unload area View attachment 737526
IMO the Moon being broken is an improvement. I’ve never liked that…thing

Rodj

Figment looks too excited in this screenshot I got from a recent live stream where the Sound Labs AA's mouth was stuck wide open:
1692059612490.png

Rodj

Watched a stream of the ride today. The "illusionary" lighting in the sight labs is broken again, and they are attempting to work on both AA's again.

Rodj

It seems like they are finally trying to get the "full" rotation for the sound labs Figment AA working again:

Also, Joy was seen using "The Link" tunnel to exit, even though that isn't connected with Inside Out at all. Might be why they haven't closed it (yet?)

Cmdr_Crimson

Also, Joy was seen using "The Link" tunnel to exit, even though that isn't connected with Inside Out at all. Might be why they haven't closed it (yet?)
It's because it's the break area for the characters...And that's why it makes no sense and should change "The Link" sign to Portal to Figonia or Imagination Land..

Inspired Figment

It's because it's the break area for the characters...And that's why it makes no sense and should change "The Link" sign to Portal to Figonia or Imagination Land..
Shouldn’t it instead be transformed into the classic style Rainbow Corridor? Say, a linked portal from the Dreamport to the Rainbow Corridor to the ImageWorks.. The meet n greet ‘is’ located in the ImageWorks.. even something in reference to the 04-era Figment’s Place would make more sense in the case of it still being the current era pavilion as-is atm. I’m just sayin’..

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Shouldn’t it instead be transformed into the classic style Rainbow Corridor? Say, a linked portal from the Dreamport to the Rainbow Corridor to the ImageWorks.. The meet n greet ‘is’ located in the ImageWorks.. even something in reference to the 04-era Figment’s Place would make more sense in the case of it still being the current era pavilion. I’m just sayin’..
They will probably just leave it as is sadly...Something so simple and they won't care..

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
Watch, now, as I display an improbable act of contortion to justify this.

As seen in WiR 2, the Disney princesses exist on the internet, presumably as part of the company’s web presence. I purport that this is not the “real” Joy, but rather a version of Joy that exists on Go.com or possibly Disney+. As such, traveling via The Link is completely appropriate.

Ouch.

Cmdr_Crimson

As seen in WiR 2, the Disney princesses exist on the internet, presumably as part of the company’s web presence. I purport that this is not the “real” Joy, but rather a version of Joy that exists on Go.com or possibly Disney+. As such, traveling via The Link is completely appropriate.

Ouch.
It's from the Oh My Disney site as they mention it in the film...Go.com has gone the way of the dodo like CompuServe..

FigmentJedi

Ouch.
I recall somewhere that The Link was initially described as "The Imagination Institute's portal into fiction machine".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom