Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

DreamfinderGuy

This is mildly terrifying, only because they have to potential to completely butcher it.
Trust me I know that feeling. It's not gonna be the low budget temp fix many of us have speculated about over the last few years, it'll be proper and extensive. That could be really good or really bad and the thought of it being the latter petrifies me.

UNCgolf

Trust me I know that feeling. It's not gonna be the low budget temp fix many of us have speculated about over the last few years, it'll be proper and extensive. That could be really good or really bad and the thought of it being the latter petrifies me.

"We're going to be shutting it down to replace the track anyways... while we're in there, why not just turn it into a Wall-E ride?"

Homemade Imagineering

Well I remember some saying it won’t be an IP fest so that’s at least reassuring. But I completely agree, if SSE gets screwed up we’ll be left with that & JIIWF in the same park. Nightmare scenario.

On the other hand, both are properly redone and Epcot retains a very solid attraction lineup, reeeally hoping for the latter…

Been feeling very pessimistic about Epcot lately but TT 3.0 is bringing me alot of optimism right now

Moth

Yes, SSE is next. I would expect it to be a next D23 announcement, but I could even see it as soon as Destination D. As soon as Test Track reopens it'll be all eyes on SSE.
Hmm. I guess that hits the "by EPCOT50" quota! I've heard good things about the direction SSE is headed right now. Excited for TT3. Excited for SSE 5.

Imagination 4...

Homemade Imagineering

Hmm. I guess that hits the "by EPCOT50" quota! I've heard good things about the direction SSE is headed right now. Excited for TT3. Excited for SSE 5.

Imagination 4...
Bad pitches for the pavilion or not enough information on the matter? Truly mind boggling JII & Wonders are constantly sidelined when they’re the absolute No. 1 priorities. At least in our eyes. Glad things are looking up for the rest, just feels like we’re so close to a huge win & the universe won’t allow it😭

I guess the silver lining is that hopefully Iger will be out by the time they announce this stuff? So maaaaaaybe we have a shot at something great that isn’t shoehorning Inside Out in?

Moth

Bad pitches for the pavilion or not enough information on the matter? Truly mind boggling JII & Wonders are constantly sidelined when they’re the absolute No. 1 priorities. At least in our eyes. Glad things are looking up for the rest, just feels like we’re so close to a huge win & the universe won’t allow it😭
Not enough information. I expect Iger is out by the time Imagination's ticket is called at this point.

Sneaky

Not enough information. I expect Iger is out by the time Imagination's ticket is called at this point.
to any new parks fans who want to become a fan of figment: NO YOU DONT.
I suspect they are waiting for the 50th for it to be the “big Epcot 50th gift to the park” or whatever

Brer Oswald

SSE needs TLC and a restored descent. It does not need a big budget “reimagining”. I fear they are once again going to mutilate a classic, replacing highly detailed physical sets & beautifully painted backdrops with flat projection mapped “canvases” and OLED screens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom