Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Earlie the Pearlie

On one hand, I seethe at the idea of the Rainbow Corridor placed behind a paywall.

On the other, perhaps this is a wind up to start adding assets so when the attraction is reimagined, there are already some interactive things upstairs that went on the DVC budget instead of the main budget?

Moth

Homemade Imagineering

Gentlemen. Open the metal capsule under your seats and take the pill. It's gonna be a long ride til the ride is redone.
On one hand I’m a little intrigued and I like the sound of there being some sort of vintage memorabilia exhibit. I’m also hoping the new paint scheme extends beyond the interior and onto the exterior, but that’s just wishful thinking.

The optimistic side of me is saying this is a part of a longer term plan to upgrade all facilities within the pavilion, commemorating in JIIWF’s eventual overhaul. The other, likelier scenario, is Disney wanting to entice more people to purchase DVC.

Cmdr_Crimson

They have a perfectly good VIP lounges particularly the one's for Land and Sea could have been used for DVC instead..Just check it out here...

Moth

1000000844.jpg

DisCOT_97

Gentlemen. Open the metal capsule under your seats and take the pill. It's gonna be a long ride til the ride is redone.
they should turn Figment into a log flume ride where we are looking for missing sparks of imagination and the ride ends with us celebrating at whatever epcot festival is currently running lol perfect for Epcot’s 60th😓

Sneaky

They gotta find Buzzy for the party!
they should turn Figment into a log flume ride where we are looking for missing sparks of imagination and the ride ends with us celebrating at whatever epcot festival is currently running lol perfect for Epcot’s 60th😓
( I am not a grifter, I promise)

Homemade Imagineering

Maybe once Iger is gone this thing will finally happen sooner than later. If I recall he alluded to the fact that once Figment was brought back the ride was “fixed” once and for all. He doesn’t seem to want to lay a finger on the current version for whatever reason

Moth

Maybe once Iger is gone this thing will finally happen sooner than later. If I recall he alluded to the fact that once Figment was brought back the ride was “fixed” once and for all. He doesn’t seem to want to lay a finger on the current version for whatever reason
I don't think JIIWF was his doing though? I think it was a late-Eisner thing.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Rumor has it the president of the resort has a vehement distaste for the pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom