Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Moth

So I didn’t take the time to read thru the hundreds of pages…but, is figment getting a reboot or nah?

and when I say reboot, I know the rumors at one point a decade ago was dream finder returning and it being restored to an updated version of the og version of journey into your imagination.

So is this ultimately still happening, or is it just basically still in the hopes and dreams stage still lol ?
Nothing is happening until the suits put a budget behind a plan they can agree on.

Figments Friend

The plan should be this -

Build on the legacy that was the Original ‘Journey Into Imagination’ Attraction.
Start there, and expand on what that masterpiece set into motion.
It still resonates today.

Recreate sets and some scenes that have a similar spirit to the Original, but ‘enhanced’ with today’s tech.
And I am not talking about just screens.
Enough already.

NO idiotic Pixar IP - it is NOT NEEDED or wanted!
This Pavilion already has its own self created IP that fit like a glove, is dearly missed, and needs to be reintroduced.
( that is the Original non-annoying Figment and his creator, the Dreamfinder )

No half measures.
Go big, or go home.
Healthy budget, NO cutbacks or inter-Company politics meddling.

Unique ride system.
WOW your Guests like you used to and CAN DO with the right team in place.
Make it happen.

Allow Tony Baxter to advise on this project and have a ACTIVE role in making this redo a reality.
Stop blocking his influence - he WANTS to see this Attraction become the imaginative delight it USED to be.
He is ready and has been waiting !

Most importantly - make it IMAGINATIVE and inspiring.
There is so much potential here, it could become a absolutely astounding experience.

No excuses.
Get to it.

The dragon has spoken.
🐉

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom