FigmentFan82

Sigh......😒
The-Land-Pavilion_Full_51845.jpg

Double Sigh......😫
The-Land-Pavilion_Full_51837.jpg
More Figment > Less Figment

JohnD

Look who popped up
Anybody want Princess Leia's 1977 dress for between $1M and $2M?

Cmdr_Crimson

Gee, because a there was a post about how much the Figment skin was going for in an auction. So replying to that. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had a reason. Not sure why you couldn't figure that out. But okay.
Oh, it's okay🙂.It just looked like a random post in a wrong section..Like talking about the Disney Movie "So Dear To My Heart" in a post about Rock n Roller Coaster...😆

Figments Friend

Look who popped up

So this is more then likely a leftover spare piece of one of the finale scene puppets, not an Attraction animatronic figure skin.
The giveaways are the (poorly) mounted eyes , thick short neck, and the cut away sections around the arms.

Original animatronic figures from the Original Attraction had different proportions (very slender and serpentine ) and a skin would not have pre-mounted eyes.
Heads were also a separate piece from the body, unlike what is shown here.

One of the finale puppet skins, for sure.
Still a cool item…but fix those eyes, man!

-

Rodj

So this is more then likely a leftover spare piece of one of the finale scene puppets, not an Attraction animatronic figure skin.
The giveaways are the (poorly) mounted eyes , thick short neck, and the cut away sections around the arms.

Original animatronic figures from the Original Attraction had different proportions (very slender and serpentine ) and a skin would not have pre-mounted eyes.

-
There was also the puppet used in the Magic Palette demo video, though the eye lids were not as open:
1686293114641.png

Dragonman

-
The rest of the finale puppets were auctioned off on eBay back in 2008, maybe you can match it up with one:

Inspired Figment

Haven’t seen many people discuss the dedication of Your Imagination, but this was a tough watch nonetheless. This video feels like it was ripped straight out of a bad 90s Houghton Mifflin textbook

Ohhh yeah. There’s ‘def’ a reason we don’t discuss this. It’s bad on every level, truth be told. And yeah, the ride renovation/retheme isn’t much different.

Cmdr_Crimson

Ohhh yeah. There’s ‘def’ a reason we don’t discuss this. It’s bad on every level, truth be told. And yeah, the ride renovation/retheme isn’t much different.
The only thing remaining from "that" version is the exterior loop (played out of order) here. You can tell as the connecting the dots segment is used in the loop.

I am curious tho...Why is the other versions of the attraction source audio so difficult to find? Yet, the only source piece is the finale of One Little spark.

Rodj

I am curious tho...Why is the other versions of the attraction source audio so difficult to find? Yet, the only source piece is the finale of One Little spark.

Disney is protective about more "modern" attractions source audio. DHS's Tower of Terror source audio was yet to be found until 2020.

Inspired Figment

The only thing remaining from "that" version is the exterior loop (played out of order) here. You can tell as the connecting the dots segment is used in the loop.

Probably cause nobody wants it due to how bad/such a lame/pathetic “fix” the 02-current one is and how totally non-beloved it is compared to the original? LOL! That’s my best guess, but who knows.
In truth though, that sadly isn’t the only thing left of the version in between. Most of the building & theming is intact. Will never understand why they felt the need to keep that & Dr. Channing when they were so unpopular/hated.. I get there were budget constraints but seriously? Double down on the Honey I Shrunk/Imagination Institute tie-in garbage? The only other reasoning I can possibly think of is sadly a pretty ugly one. But I digress…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom