Favourite store in WDW

gembob

Original Poster
Don't know whether this one has already been done before but what is everyone's favourite/favorite store in WDW?? Mine is between World of Disney at DD and one I don't know the name of at EPCOT...It is on the right hand side near Innovations and used to be near the Gallery??

yankspy

I think you are talking about Mousegear. It used to be called Centorium and that would have been my favorite. Now, I would have to say either the Emporium or the Main street Confectionary.:slurp:

yankspy

I love the little Tea Shop in the UK pavilion. The shop in Japan always freaks me out :lol:
Ugghhh! My wife spends hours in that store. I once ate a Kaki Gori and then went and saw American Adventure and she was still there when I got out. :lol:

disney4life2008

I think you are talking about Mousegear. It used to be called Centorium and that would have been my favorite. Now, I would have to say either the Emporium or the Main street Confectionary.:slurp:

Emporium, World of Disney and Main Street Confectionary are my favorites!!!

gossame1

I have a few....

MK

1) The little TTC gift shop
2) Main Street Emporium

EC

1) Mouse Gear
2) Gateway Gifts (In between World Showcase and Future World)
3) The gift shop and Kringla Og Cafe in Norway
4) Mitsukoshi
5) La Boulangerie Patisserie (Bakery in France pavilion)
6) The Art of Disney

Studios

1) Sid Cahuenga's One Of A Kind
2) Starring Rolls Bakery (They carry the Brown Derby Grapefruit Cake)
3) The Art of Disney at the Animation area

Downtown Disney

1) World Of Disney
2) Ghirardelli (A MUST STOP!-After having been out to SF!)

Resorts

1) Boardwalk Bakery (Another MUST STOP!)
2) Thimbles and Threads (Boardwalk)
3) Old Port Royale (Caribbean Beach Resort)

They are a few of my favorites and ones that I will be stopping by as of Sunday! (WHOO HOO!)

Minnesota

I spent lots of cash last time at the empor, mouse gear, and World of Disney love them all. I have always been really impressed with Donald's Double Feature at ASMo. They always seem to have a really good selection. I visited the store at the Contemp. in December and liked that one as well, can't remember the name. The studio's stores have always seemed to lack something to me. I want to get excited about the muppet store, but only found one Beaker shirt, yes I bought it. Would love a Miss Piggy one or a SweetUms one. TOT little store has a few items here and there, like the robes, maybe next time. I used to love Villians in Vogue. I found a Malificent watch there I had not seen anywhere else. I tried to go back last Dec. to see if they had different ones. It was crushing! Everything was POTC( I do love that movie though) and Nightmare before Xmas. The only item I found different from these two themes was an Evil Queen oven mitt. I was so bummed. I save up for 2 years at a time to shop at the world. Maybe it will be better next time. More muppet stuff please:sohappy:

captainkidd

Great discussion! Shopping is one of my favorite things to do at Disney.....and I'm a guy!

Some stores I MUST visit every trip:

Emporium
Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
Main Street Confectionary
Judge's Tent (or whatever that store in Toontown is called)
Art of Disney (any of them, but I love the one on Main Street USA!)
Mousegear
World of Disney
Disney Days of Christmas
Virgin Megastore
Wilderness Lodge Mercantile
Starbilia's
Magic Masters
Chapeau
Briar Patch
Mexico
Norway
China
United Kingdom

djpoore94

Art of Disney (someday I WILL be taking home one of those big cells), the store at the Japan Pavilion because I collect the Lucky Cats and only buy them when we are at Disney and the Christmas store at DTD.

Crazy4WDW1

I love BVG at the Contemporary Resort, Keystone Clothiers and Sunset Couture at DHS, Art of Disney at Epcot and Mickey's Star Traders at MK. I love shopping at WDW!

Tinkerbella16

MK: The Emporium & Tinker Bells Treasures

DTD: Any of the shopss...I go to them all when I go there, but World of Disney is really the best! And the xmas shop is a must go to also!!

Epcot: MouseGears

DHS: Any shop in the park

AK: Don't really do too much shopping there...usually just hit the rides and leave!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom