Favourite store in WDW

Bug715

Art of Disney and the Disney at Home store (is that still there? :shrug:)

The one by Earl of Sandwich that has the kitcheny stuff. If so yes if not no.

All the Main Street East stores (Confectionary, Emporium, Uptown, The Gallery, and three carts) hold a special place in my heart (and 5 months of my life) so I love these. I like the Emporium since I know someone who works there and it has almost everything.

At EPCOT I also like Mousegear.

CBug88

Puffin's Roost in the Norway Pavillion. I spend so much $$ there on perfume and jackets..well, correction, my parents have :lookaroun. But none the less, it is my all time favorite!

gembob

Original Poster
I think you are talking about Mousegear. It used to be called Centorium and that would have been my favorite. Now, I would have to say either the Emporium or the Main street Confectionary.:slurp:

That is exactly the one I was thinking of. Thanks. Can now picture the store sign!!

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
I have a few....

..............2) Ghirardelli (A MUST STOP!-After having been out to SF!)

I remember that place in SF. Those sundaes were INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!:slurp: I mean YUUUUUMMMYYYYYY. We went to Ghirardelli, but the one in SF was much better!!! And, I think Bigger. :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

My favorite store is the ...... all of them in Epcot.... but...... my favorite.... until my next trip anyways... is.....ummm.....:veryconfu Perhaps....:snore:..............Oh, so far my favorite store is the Crystal Store (I can't remember the name) on Main Street USA because I love to go in there and look at the really really expensive sparkly WDW Castle for thousands of dollars:D The End....

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Puffin's Roost in the Norway Pavillion. I spend so much $$ there on perfume and jackets..well, correction, my parents have :lookaroun. But none the less, it is my all time favorite!

You should take me next time. I PROMISE Ill let them buy me stuff too!

As for me, I LOVE the Art of Disney stores. I made my first purchase there last trip. I huge HM art print with the ghosts on it!

Bug715

I remember that place in SF. Those sundaes were INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!:slurp: I mean YUUUUUMMMYYYYYY. We went to Ghirardelli, but the one in SF was much better!!! And, I think Bigger. :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

My favorite store is the ...... all of them in Epcot.... but...... my favorite.... until my next trip anyways... is.....ummm.....:veryconfu Perhaps....:snore:..............Oh, so far my favorite store is the Crystal Store (I can't remember the name) on Main Street USA because I love to go in there and look at the really really expensive sparkly WDW Castle for thousands of dollars:D The End....

The Market House? The arribas bro store? I think its called The Market House or at leasst that's what the sign says

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Our family loves the Writer's Corner in DHS because of the iced coffees in the summer. Every time we go to the park my mom and sister head there while us guys ride ToT and RnRC. It's not the best store for merchandise but it sure is refreshing.

lilclerk

I am all about the Emporium and the Christmas shop in DTD (what's it called?) I went to World of Disney for the first time this year (I know, I don't spend much time shopping in The World though) and it completely overwhelmed me :lol: There was so much stuff. And I LOVE stuff, but it was just too busy for me to think in there.

Chape19714

I once worked for Osh Popum (the proprietor of Main Street Emporium), so I'm pretty much gonna say the Emporium.

But I really like Sid's over at DHS.

EpScott

MouseGear is by far and away my favorite, followed by the Emporium. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel to go ahead and pick World of Disney because of its sheer size.

Here's a few others on my list of faves (in no particular order): Merchant of Venus (MK); Once Upon a Toy (DD); Northwest Mercantile (E); Heritage Manor Gifts (E); Team Mickey (DD); Island Mercantile (AK); and Yong Feng Shangdian (E).

PintoColvig

My favorite store isn't "in" WDW but it is close. I'm partial to Character Premiere that is in the outlet mall not too far from DTD (next to the Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine). Character Premiere is owned by Disney and features discontinued items from WDW. I find incredible deals on nice shirts there on every visit.

mrssparrow

I am partial to WOD in DTD for getting most of the stuff..

I also like Mickey's Star Traders and the cute little cottage of kitchen stuff near HM. I don't know the name of that one, but every time I am at MK, I check those two stores out multiple times and almost always try to find at least one thing to buy (although that isn't hard)

Bug715

Our family loves the Writer's Corner in DHS because of the iced coffees in the summer. Every time we go to the park my mom and sister head there while us guys ride ToT and RnRC. It's not the best store for merchandise but it sure is refreshing.

A friend and I always go in there for cookies and he gets the iced coffee. The best time we did that was right before we saw the Spectacle of Lights. It was fun to just sit on the curb with yummy cookies and watch the lights and people watching the lights.

yankspy

I am partial to WOD in DTD for getting most of the stuff..

I also like Mickey's Star Traders and the cute little cottage of kitchen stuff near HM. I don't know the name of that one, but every time I am at MK, I check those two stores out multiple times and almost always try to find at least one thing to buy (although that isn't hard)
The Yankee Trader.:)
A friend and I always go in there for cookies and he gets the iced coffee. The best time we did that was right before we saw the Spectacle of Lights. It was fun to just sit on the curb with yummy cookies and watch the lights and people watching the lights.
If you like Iced Coffee The Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland has really good Iced Cappuchino.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom