Favorite queue

Legalos

This is hard,
at mk: PoTC
at Epcot: Soarin'
at Ak: I haven't thought about it.
MGM: TOT
at IOA: Poseidon's fury
at Universal: E.T My two favorites overall would be E.T and PoTC.

rhythmlife07

Believe it or not, I'm going to say Space Ranger Spin! The music/sounds are sooo monotonous and get stuck in your head, but that's what I love! I look forward to it each time I'm at MK!

LoriMistress

My Favorite Queues:

In MK
HM
SM
SpM
BTMRR

In Epcot
M:S
TT

In DHS
ToT
RnRc
ST

In AK
EE

In DLR
HM
SM
SpM
IJA
BTMRR
POTC
Roger Rabbit

ttalovebug

I have a lot of favorites, but story-wise Tower of Terror is simply the BEST! The whole attraction is Imagineering at it's finest, and it starts the moment you approach the building. Just walking up that slight incilne into those old gates, you really feel as if you are leaving the world behind and entering the story. That's what Imagineering is all about, after all. I feel as if the ride is even not as enjoyable if there is too short a line, if it's your first time, that is. (If you're doing the ride ten times in row on an empty day, however, it does get annoying!) But I must say that E:E also accomplishes this rather well. I also think that the ride is not as immersive of an experience if you go through fatspass or single rider.

Disneybub

For me it has to be Pirates of the Carribean!! the smell the sounds.... and how cold it is - nothing like the POTC queue when your too hot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom