Favorite queue

yeti

MK: Pirates of the Caribbean, with Splash and Space Mountains come second. Neither of them have astounding scenery in the queue, but the music and the atmosphere (knowing what you're about to ride) really make up for it.

Epcot: Test Track. I like loud and yellow things!!!:D

DHS: Tower of Terror and Toy Story Mania second.

AK: Expedition Everest. Need I say more?

DL: Indiana Jones, Roger Rabbit second.

DCA: All its queues stink of the park's $600 million budget.

DLP: Pirates, Phantom Manor

WDS: Crush's Coaster, I guess...but this park stunk even worse than DCA so I dunno...

NiarrNDisney

Here's my list:

MK - Pirates of the Caribbean (right side), & Haunted Mansion

Epcot - Mission Space, & Test Track

DHS - Backlot Tour (props depot), Great Movie Ride, Muppet Vision 3D, Rock n Rollercoaster, &Toy Story Midway Mania

DAK - Kali River Rapids, & Expedition Everest

juan

MK: Splash, Space Mountain
Epcot: Mission Space, old Journey into Imagination
DHS: Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania
AK: Everest, Dinosaur

Mrs.Toad

Original Poster
I love the TOT queue also. Honestly, the excitement starts just walking up Sunset Boulevard with that huge structure looming over the street. Then I love the 1930's music. (Waiting for Fred Astaire to dance out of a bush or something):ROFLOL:And then all the lovely flowers, plants, etc. as you wind your way to the side of the building.

BTW has anyone else read the little name signs for the plants as you wait in line and approach the building? I love doing that.

Then there is the little courtyard before we wrap around the building.

And then the hotel lobby. I love the 30's esque props, the room key chains and mail slots before we board the elevator and watch the film.

The boiler room is genius. No matter how many times I've been on this I still get butterflies before I board the elevator. It's the boiler room interior that does it, I think.

Yeah! it really is a fantastic queue.

mickeymaniacs

HM would be my favorite. TSM is really cool! But I love the smell in POTC. I don't know what it is but that smell always gets me. My husband loves test track. He is a real car guy so that stuff really catches his attention.

SirGoofy

In a WDW park it has to be Everest. Honestly it is the best queue in WDW by FAR.

As for the best in Florida, Dueling Dragons beats the pants off of everything.

I don't get why so many people have said HM...it's the best attraction in WDW, but it definitely has one of the weakest queues.

Anyway I'll do mine by park.

MK-Jungle Cruise or Pirates
Epcot-Nemo easily has the best queue in EPCOT
DHS-Star Tours or Muppet Vision
DAK-Everest

Universal-Mummy or Simpsons
IoA-Dueling Dragons...until HP opens?

lilredfoxie

MK - Pirates of the Carribbean, Space Mountian (I like the exiting thing as well)

Epcot - Malestrom, Living Seas (86-04)

MGM - The Great Movie Ride

AK - Dinosaur - its the only air conditoned one

Mrs.Toad

Original Poster
Yes! I do love the smell in POTC too!:ROFLOL:And when I am waiting on line I like to hear the cannon fall into the water sound effects too and the little splashes as you come nearer to the loading dock.:lookaroun

I love Space Mountains queue too and I'm worried about how much it will change when it reopens. I love the queue music too.

I was cleaning my house the other day and I put on the SM queue music that is on youtube and I got pumped for my trip in July. I love that music and I don't know why.

I could just picture my memories of walking through the white and black queue with the stars and planets on both sides and the little image of the cars that race by in that one window of glass they have.

Disneybear

Magic Kingdom:

It's got to be POTC with a mention to the audio and visual gags in JC the rest are dull, very dull.

Epcot:

Test Track

Another I dont know if anyone else would agree with but I enjoy is the queue to O' Canada (I like the walk down through the Rockies then into the old mine where its nice and cool and sometimes you can have it all to yourself. (P.S I much prefer the new film with Martin Short)

Studios:

It's got to be ToT - love it, also Star Tours and GMR are fantastic queues.

Animal Kingdom:

Yes this is the park that puts together proper queues.

ITTBAB beautiful, EE and Kali and Dinosaur all fantastic.

All give a mention to Duelling Dragons and ET at Universal another two fantastic queues.

lilclerk

I don't get all the love for the HM queue either, unless we're talking about the stretching room. Does that count?

My favorites are ToT and MuppetVision. So many details to soak up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom