Favorite queue

EPCOTPluto

MY favorites...

TOT - 1930s style and overall creepiness factor superb!
Great Movie Ride - The elegance also shows
Star Tours - Nothing says the 80s like it
Muppet-Vision 3D - Far many details here! Loads of LOLs
POTC - Dim lighting + Spanish fortress + BGM = Epicness
Everest - Love all the little details missed in the Fastpass line.
Mission: Space - I am into the space stuff
Soarin' - Well, really for the interactive screens & BGM :)

pcarathers

For me, I love the TOT and Haunted Mansion.....but I also like the Finding NEMO ride at the Living Seas, The Great Movie Ride, & TestTrack really.....almost all of them I like other than the STANDING for long periods of time! I like Soarin' with the interactive games they play...makes time go by....and Toy Story Mania is cute for the little ones!

MKCP 1985

Seriously, those of you voting for Haunted Mansion. . . you must be including the foyer and the stretching room as part of the queue, right?

You wouldn't be voting for the outdoor gangway "squeeze in please, filling all available space" just for the thrill of reading the headstones in the graveyard, would you? :eek:

dxwwf3

Seriously, those of you voting for Haunted Mansion. . . you must be including the foyer and the stretching room as part of the queue, right?

They shouldn't be. The only part of the HM that is the queue is the outside portion with the tombstones. People must REALLY like those :lol:

sueuk

My favourite queue has to be passport control at Orlando International, because we're finally there in Florida, USA !!

bgraham34

My favourite queue has to be passport control at Orlando International, because we're finally there in Florida, USA !!

Thats a good one I like that.

While I love the music on Splash Mountain the wait can be so hot I have to choose my favorite which is Toy Story Mania.

Goofy316

Magic Kingdom - Pirates, I love the whole setup and how everytime you come in there you can see something new.
DHS - Tower of Terror, They did a great job with that whole layout. I actually think that is the best in WDW.
Epcot- El Rio Del Tiempo, Great setup and the way that they make you feel like you are outdoors is awesome.
Animal Kingdom - I am partial to Its Tough to be a Bug. I love the way that they incorperated that ride to the tree.

Just my personal favorites :)

harveyt0206

Wow. This is a tough, but super fun, question. While I know some have mentioned that the HM isn't so great, I have to say that I too love it. I love looking up at that huge, looming mansion and listening to the soundtrack. I always see something new or different. And I guess I personally would include the stretching room to be part of the que area.

I also love It's Tough To Be a Bug at AK. Just being that close to the tree and seeing all the "carvings" - totally fun.

ToT is just classic in every single way. The Imagineers definitely hit that one out of the park.

drewfoshooo

No brainer for me. Tower of Terror. It's just insane. The outside is done so well. Really feels like an old hotel garden. The inside is amazing. Best queue in all of Florida.

Toy Story Mania's queue is quite impressive for the small space that it's in.

LeeSeeBabe

For me, definitely Nemo and Friends!

A couple of you have mentioned the lack of queue for Soarin'.... I wonder why they chose to make it so boring!?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom